Threezero - Game of Thrones - 1/6 Eddard (Ned) Stark Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question, which retailers also carry the exclusive versions of threezero's stuff? Living in California I can't imagine I'll find a better price AND free shipping (like for sideshow I pay a crapload in local taxes as well as shipping costs). Any examples that are being offered right now? Like if what you say is true could you direct me towards an exclusive Tyrion? Missed that one and it'd be very baller to find. But again, free shipping and no tax is hard to beat and haven't they historically fixed stuff before releasing?

Truthfully I haven't seen much of threezero's previous stuff as their website doesn't display anything in the sold out section, have they ever released anything really sub-par or not fixed something everyone clamored for? Anyone have some knowledge/experience to share with a grasshopper?
Retailers will stock this. BOTH exclusive and normal edition. ThreeA and Threezero exclusive are never exclusive to just the online store. This is true for Hong Kong.

Collectors don't want to pay up front so instead go to the retailers and pay a small deposit. Then pay later.

Plus a lot of times it's cheaper than buying from the online store. The free shipping deal is only good for ppl that live far away. Where if I ordered from HK it's not so muh for me.

Anyhows I'm not falling for their trap anymore. I'll just order the exclusive from the retailer after I see a better headsculpt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Retailers will stock this. BOTH exclusive and normal edition. ThreeA and Threezero exclusive are never exclusive to just the online store. This is true for Hong Kong.

Collectors don't want to pay up front so instead go to the retailers and pay a small deposit. Then pay later.

Plus a lot of times it's cheaper than buying from the online store. The free shipping deal is only good for ppl that live far away. Where if I ordered from HK it's not so muh for me.

Anyhows I'm not falling for their trap anymore. I'll just order the exclusive from the retailer after I see a better headsculpt.

So the Tyrion exclusive that shows up at American comic shops will have the exclusive pieces?

Man, Ice as the exclusive is an insane move. I mean, I would have ordered the exclusive anyway, but that should have been a standard accessory, period! A Severed head on pike would have been the perfect exclusive IMO. Or maybe a tunic with the Hand of the King pin attached instead? Anything but Ice would have been a better choice really.

Can't wait for TWD's Rick Grimes with exclusive Python revolver :rolleyes:

The Hand of The King would have been awesome!

I'm hoping, if they get to him, that Jeofry's exclusive is his crossbow and pull-back mechanism.

I really dislike the head sculpt. Its a pass for me. The exclusive is cool.

Bring on Jon Snow. I really hope the sculpt is much better. Ghost would make an incredible exclusive.

I really dislike the head sculpt. Its a pass for me. The exclusive is cool.

Bring on Jon Snow. I really hope the sculpt is much better. Ghost would make an incredible exclusive.

I can't think of any other exclusive for him. Maybe a snow covered Cloak?

You know, I think the head sculpt isn't terrible. I see Sean Bean in there. Honestly, I think his eyebrow paint is the worst part. It's like whoever was painting the scale, looked at pictures of him and interpreted his eyebrows as having a severe upsweep. This is a bit forgivable, as in some pictures that's almost what they look like. But, at the corners of his face the eyebrows actually do curve back down, it's just that they are a lot lighter or thinner, from what I can see. The upswept part should be relatively short, in any case. They should't go all the way up to the side of his head! To be honest, it's a bit of a head scratcher that no one caught that.

Outfit is outstanding but I cant see any Sean Bean at all. Yes he does look a bit weathered and older in GOT

To the guys that asked about the exclusive items at retailers. I was talking about Hk local retailers. I live in Hk so I know that the retailers will certainly ordered the exclusives in as well as the normal editions. Not everyone in Hk likes the idea of paying full up front based on a prototype. We all been tricked by companies like hottoys before. I jumped on the Tyrion when it was first shown. Now though I'm going to wait for it to release before I buy.

Honestly when the pets was ready for preorder, all the retailers had samples to show. For Tyrion though, nothing has been shown at all in public. Shows and events not included. So I have to be very wary of the GOT series.

Man, Ice as the exclusive is an insane move. I mean, I would have ordered the exclusive anyway, but that should have been a standard accessory, period! A Severed head on pike would have been the perfect exclusive IMO. Or maybe a tunic with the Hand of the King pin attached instead? Anything but Ice would have been a better choice really.

Can't wait for TWD's Rick Grimes with exclusive Python revolver :rolleyes:

:lol SMH

$160 with free worldwide shipping is a great deal.

Ice being the exclusive is a strange/tactical move on their behalf so people order directly from them.

You know, I think the head sculpt isn't terrible. I see Sean Bean in there. Honestly, I think his eyebrow paint is the worst part..

Yep, some little change, and I think it looks better

NedStark.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Ice is the exclusive accessory? Wow, Sideshow much...?
Im shocked Ice is the Exclusive. I thought it was a given it would be a part of the accessories. I thought maybe it would be The Lineages and Histories of the Great Houses of the Seven Kingdoms. Man, this leaves no choice but to order through threezero. And the PO is pretty soon too, Sept. 15. Gotta scrounge up some money soon......

Spot on :lol

Ice is the exclusive accessory? Wow, Sideshow much...?

Wow... talk about a must have accessory :lol

Hell for $160 thats worth it to get everything on him which looks awesome and just get someone to do a run of customs sculpts.

Agreed, the head looks terrible, but the rest is good and certainly worth the price. I'm hoping there might be enough of a likeness under the weird eyebrows and dead eyes that a repaint could fix. But worst case scenario I'm sure one of our talented sculptors (or 2 or 3 at the same time) will step up give us a better sculpt.

Back