Action Figure Threezero: Fallout 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eBay sellers were asking for ridiculous prices for Ned with exclusive Ice. It'd make much more sense to just bite the bullet and PO through ThreeZero.

Yeah, my mind is pretty much made up at this point. I'll pre-order in the next few days. The more I look at the pictures, the more I want this figure. :lol

Wow. Just learned about this. Probably the most excited for a figure I've been in some time. Will the T-60 also have the minigun exclusive? I'd rather have that model, but the minigun is a huge bonus....and a must.

Wow. Just learned about this. Probably the most excited for a figure I've been in some time. Will the T-60 also have the minigun exclusive? I'd rather have that model, but the minigun is a huge bonus....and a must.

I'm not so sure two different suits would have the same weapon as an exclusive. Personally, I think it would make sense for the T-60 to have a gatling laser as an exclusive. What I really want though is a Fat Man with one of the suits. :lol

You're probably right. That makes it a very hard decision, since the minigun look is iconic, but I like the T-60 quite a bit more. I guess I could get T-60 armor pieces, but that will greatly increase the cost. Might be cheaper to buy a minigun on the secondary.

threezero confirmed on FB for anyone wondering, the armor pieces will not be sold separately, but only with full figures.

So, threezero....never bought one of their figures, just Hot Toys and SSC thus far. Do they tend to have good QC and pull off similar detail to the prototype photos?

threezero confirmed on FB for anyone wondering, the armor pieces will not be sold separately, but only with full figures.

So, threezero....never bought one of their figures, just Hot Toys and SSC thus far. Do they tend to have good QC and pull off similar detail to the prototype photos?

That's such a **** move on their part.
Judging by Youtube videos they seem to live up to the prototypes.

Yeah. I was hoping if they were going to promote that feature, that it was going to be offered accordingly. You could really do a lot selling armor pieces, faction paint jobs and all the others, etc.

I can't find my post with their reply in their visitor messages, even though I can still find it under my notifications, so I wonder if they hid my question and their reply so that it was more of a private response to me. Odd. Maybe they don't want that to get out just yet.

Last edited:
I think a lot more people would be willing to buy armor variants instead of whole new figures...

I need to make a decision on this soon. The minigun is a must if I'm going to buy it but not excited to lay out 400 bills 8 months in advance without seeing the production piece :gah:. Might just wait for the t60, it's more detailed and by then people will already have the production t45 in hand.

Might just wait for the t60, it's more detailed and by then people will already have the production t45 in hand.

Are you assuming this, or has a schedule of expected release dates been released? I would like the T60 myself. But, I might spring for both if I don't have to come up with $800 this month because they preorder them right on top of each other.

Are you assuming this, or has a schedule of expected release dates been released? I would like the T60 myself. But, I might spring for both if I don't have to come up with $800 this month because they preorder them right on top of each other.

Total assumption, but I can't imagine threezero wanting the t45 and the t60 potentially competing against one another. I haven't yet ruled out one, both, or neither.

I preordered this. Though I'm fine with not getting the minigun. In my entire playthough I only used the power armor a few times. Never really interested me so I'm good with getting the standard figure. Truth be told I would love a set of 111 vault dwellers out of the armor.

Some friends have asked, are they doing a female version of the figure?

Exchange rates killing me, went to PO this from the threezero store and is just under $600 AUD. FML

**** time to be an Australian Collector

Back