Action Figure Threezero: Fallout 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking at the pictures and comments more closely, I saw a comment from Threezero indicating the figure inside wouldn't be removable (or the PA frame couldn't be opened up). This leads me to think maybe there isn't a full figure.

There are a few reasons against having a full figure I guess; namely being the fact that a standard full figure would probably not even be anatomically correct because of how wide the shoulders would have to be, the placement of the arms, legs. Also, would the standard body joints be too flimsy to support the PA?

If they really put a full figure in somehow, then they did a good job I would say. Too bad it serves little purpose if the PA frame can't be opened.

It's not a whole figure underneath. That's a letdown but I guess it would not even be posable otherwise.

Didn't know there was a T-60. While caution tends to go rewarded at this price-point, I think I'll just go for it—chances are I'll be buying more than one from this line anyway.

have they confirmed Nate will come with the t-60 as well? i thought it was just pieces of the t-60 instead since from the description it says other pieces of armours can be attached...i really want to get this but I'm not sure IF they'll ever release the other armour.

As much as I like this, $400 is steep. Especially up front for that matter.

I'll hold out hope that Nate or preferably Nora may one day see a single figure release with some cool accessories.

I've never ordered anything from Threezero, so it comes as an unpleasant surprise that I'd have to pay $400 up front for this. Ouch. It's a shame because I really want this.

Wonder how long this will take to sell out. Don't have the funds currently.

Order does this get charged when shipped and not when order is placed?

Last edited:
Pre-order is up right now actually. But I don't know if their store will charge me as soon as I place the order or not.

For those of you that must have the exclusive, you can either pay them via Credit Card funded PayPal, or PayPal credit. You'll pay interest on both methods, but PayPal credit is closer to Sideshow's FlexPay system, but you can choose when to make payments, and how much.

I paid for my Jon Snow EX with PayPal Credit, and it was pretty easy. I paid it all off before they started charging me interest, but it was an otherwise painless process.

Yeah, I always use paypal credit for stuff like this. They give me 6 months to pay off large purchases with no interest so I have never had to pay interest on a single one of my purchases. I prefer not to pay upfront for preorders, especially ones that could take over a year to fulfill, but there was no way I could pass this figure up. The moment that I saw pics with the detachable armor this became my most anticipated figure.

Back