Action Figure Threezero - Dead Space 3 - Isaac Clarke Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Threezero - Dead Space 3 - Collectible Figure (Spec + Pics)

I have to run some errands. But heres a quick snap of the box. There was something loose jiggling around inside. I got a little worried so i checked. Turns out it was isaacs head. It doesnt look like like they made a specific place for it. They just threw it in a baggy and tossed it in the box :rotfl

image.jpg

Damn; the handful of product they've released so far has been high quality for the most part so i'm willing to cut them some slack, but that's just lazy.

No big deal though as long as the head came out of it okay; also i didn't order the ex so i have nothing to worry about.

Looking forward to your pics!

I have to run some errands. But heres a quick snap of the box. There was something loose jiggling around inside. I got a little worried so i checked. Turns out it was isaacs head. It doesnt look like like they made a specific place for it. They just threw it in a baggy and tossed it in the box :rotfl

View attachment 167624
I love how they call it 'Isaac's Head' that just seems morbid :lol

The box looks real cool though. I didn't think the EX was worth it though, if not only since I don't like the expression.

View attachment 167624

Thanks dude, hurry and come back and finish the pictures off. LOL

I posted the box before when it came out in hk a couple of days ago. I think alot of people would be very interested to see the head! That is the most important part of this exclusive figure.

Here's some quick pics. The light here is starting to fade behind the skyscrapers. All in all a really nice figure. The snow weathering is particularly nice (and reeks of factory chemicals). My favorite part is the barrel on the plasma cutter does actually rotate :joy: i don't recall the proto shots showcasing that. Quite happy. The sadness...batteries not included :monkey2

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Dang ( I guess because I can't say the "adult" version) that came out nice

Real happy for you man. All threeA/threeZero products don't come with batteries so get them beforehand. Can't wait till you try the lights out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The box looks real cool though. I didn't think the EX was worth it though, if not only since I don't like the expression.

I know! :lol

Usually they say "headsculpt" I like that they just said head for this guy :lol

Real happy for you man. All threeA/threeZero products don't come with batteries so get them beforehand. Can't wait till you try the lights out.

Yeah, I remember reading that in all the 3A halo figure reviews. I had my fingers crossed this would be a special case :lol oh well. I just ordered a 10 pack of the batteries needed from amazon. Soon Osaac will be in true form :rock

I know! :lol

Usually they say "headsculpt" I like that they just said head for this guy :lol

Yeah, I remember reading that in all the 3A halo figure reviews. I had my fingers crossed this would be a special case :lol oh well. I just ordered a 10 pack of the batteries needed from amazon. Soon Osaac will be in true form :rock
What kind of batteries does he need?

I really hope we get the older suits - at least the Engineering RIG since it's in Dead Space 3 as well. In hand certainly looks good, how's the other accessories?

The ex was totally worth it UK buyers would of paid more from 2nd companies as threezero offered free shipping at the same price as the normal. I paid £100 shipped for this can't wait for mine to arrive :)

thanks for the pics Bio, helped me make up my mind and im definately keeping him when he arrives.

What kind of batteries does he need?

I really hope we get the older suits - at least the Engineering RIG since it's in Dead Space 3 as well. In hand certainly looks good, how's the other accessories?

Ag1 is what the instructions says. Not sure if there's another name for them. I think next on their lineup is Carver...but I really hope we get that classic rig like you said. That is definitely a grail figure to get.

thanks for the pics Bio, helped me make up my mind and im definately keeping him when he arrives.

No problemo. Thank you. It really is an awesome figure. Just be weary of his smell :lol

AG1 is a coin battery, pretty small. Other name you may see in stores is LR621.

Grats Biojex! Question: Is the belt part movable? Always thought that his torso looked a tad too long in the protos. If it can be adjusted, I'd pick this guy up I think.

Man, looks like it turned out great.

AG1 is a coin battery, pretty small. Other name you may see in stores is LR621.

Oh really? Nice. I'll check my hardware store again. Thanks for the info.

Grats Biojex! Question: Is the belt part movable? Always thought that his torso looked a tad too long in the protos. If it can be adjusted, I'd pick this guy up I think.

Not easily. Its attached to the mechanics that extend to the legs. You can make small adjustments, but any grand movements will take a bit of work and modding. It does seem doable though.

This looks great! Threezero is really on a roll! Both price-wise and quality-wise. Hope to recieve my Isaac soon! :)

Yeah a few pages back I posted pics from their toy fair show. It showed Carter could potentially be the next character. Kind of makes sense as he is part of the game from dead space 3. So hopefully this is good news for those fans.

Please send your support to threezero on their facebook and voice out for the old rig suit. I'm waiting for that version. Lol

Back