Action Figure Threezero - Dead Space 3 - Isaac Clarke Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Threezero - Dead Space 3 - Collectible Figure (Spec + Pics)

Are they even considering suggestions on Facebook? I am now a threezero fanboy lol. Dead Space, Breaking Bad, Mass Effect, and Halo. Now if they only make Dragon Age, God of War, and Devil May Cry.

Are they even considering suggestions on Facebook? I am now a threezero fanboy lol. Dead Space, Breaking Bad, Mass Effect, and Halo. Now if they only make Dragon Age, God of War, and Devil May Cry.

Well ThreeZero does not have an official forum like threeA so most of their chit chatter are in facebook. As long as you post your opinions etc on there at least they know.
As for Halo by threeA you can voice in facebook, official forum (better choice) or Twitter.

Likewise I look forward to halo and destiny from 3A.
Walking dead, breaking bad, game of thrones, berserk, mass effect, dorohedoro, matrix, dead space, last man standing from threezero.

If they could do bioshock, claymore, initial d, Hannibal tv series, that would be awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah right. I always mix up those two together. 3A and Threezero. Lol. Oh yeah! Bioshock would be awesome. Their weathering paints are usually awesome and would translate well for a Big Daddy. Sweet man. Will let them know what's up in Facebook!

Ah right. I always mix up those two together. 3A and Threezero. Lol. Oh yeah! Bioshock would be awesome. Their weathering paints are usually awesome and would translate well for a Big Daddy. Sweet man. Will let them know what's up in Facebook!

It's easily to get them muddled up since they practically in the same place. Though the list of licenses makes a huge difference. Now my interests is in threezero. I also wish threeA will continue that Killzone line. If they can't do that just pass it to threezero to finish off. Bioshock would be awesome and in their zone as well. Imagine light up big daddy 1/6 scaled with a little sister.
They at least covered mass effect which I'm a big fan off so it's a good step in that direction. More gaming related figures.

It's easily to get them muddled up since they practically in the same place. Though the list of licenses makes a huge difference. Now my interests is in threezero. I also wish threeA will continue that Killzone line. If they can't do that just pass it to threezero to finish off. Bioshock would be awesome and in their zone as well. Imagine light up big daddy 1/6 scaled with a little sister.
They at least covered mass effect which I'm a big fan off so it's a good step in that direction. More gaming related figures.

Same! I wished HT would expand their VGM licenses more. But we all know that MMS line is where they're specializing in. Threezero doing TV Series and Gaming related figures are enough to get me into it. My first PO with them is Robocop 1.0, but now trying to decide on getting this Isaac Clarke figure. Waiting for someone to do a photo review of the guy before I make up my mind.

Oh man, Big Daddy and a Little Sister would be insane. I can already imagine all the rust and grime on his suit.

Same! I wished HT would expand their VGM licenses more. But we all know that MMS line is where they're specializing in. Threezero doing TV Series and Gaming related figures are enough to get me into it. My first PO with them is Robocop 1.0, but now trying to decide on getting this Isaac Clarke figure. Waiting for someone to do a photo review of the guy before I make up my mind.

Oh man, Big Daddy and a Little Sister would be insane. I can already imagine all the rust and grime on his suit.

Yeah the 1:6 scaled gaming figure market is still untapped. Lots of potential there.
There's a dead space 3 thread here and the threezero Isaac figure is already out. Someone posted pics in there already. Looks to be another good figure at a good price as well. I wish they will do the original suit from the first dead space.

Yeah the 1:6 scaled gaming figure market is still untapped. Lots of potential there.
There's a dead space 3 thread here and the threezero Isaac figure is already out. Someone posted pics in there already. Looks to be another good figure at a good price as well. I wish they will do the original suit from the first dead space.

Eh? I thought this is the thread? Lol. Yeah the first RIG is definitely a must. But to be honest, I love all the Dead Space suits. It's just I didn't expect the Snow Suit to be the first. It's either this or the Koto statue for me.

Eh? I thought this is the thread? Lol. Yeah the first RIG is definitely a must. But to be honest, I love all the Dead Space suits. It's just I didn't expect the Snow Suit to be the first. It's either this or the Koto statue for me.

hahah sorry, i was still in bed half asleep typing on the mobile. Replying to so many threezero related threads. Im getting muddled up myself now.

I think EA only gave them the license to do Dead Space 3, so hence they had to release the snow suit as it was the main suit. Perhaps some conflicts with different parties with the first two games. Different developers/publishers at the time. If they can work around it and release the old rig then Im in for sure.

The engineer suit is in DS3 so it should be doable. But it's the same dev and publisher for all 3 games anyways isn't it? Visceral and EA (and EA is the one that counts anyways as it's their license).

The engineer suit is in DS3 so it should be doable. But it's the same dev and publisher for all 3 games anyways isn't it? Visceral and EA (and EA is the one that counts anyways as it's their license).

You are right. I keep getting these histories mixed up. Not often you get all the games made by same developer and publisher. Why would they only license out DS3 instead of the entire universe? Anyways, not important. Its a good franchise and I hope this does well for all parties and for all fans.

I know threezero are doing Crysis as well, so I wonder why other classic EA franchise that would be good for threezero to take on?

You are right. I keep getting these histories mixed up. Not often you get all the games made by same developer and publisher. Why would they only license out DS3 instead of the entire universe? Anyways, not important. Its a good franchise and I hope this does well for all parties and for all fans.

I know threezero are doing Crysis as well, so I wonder why other classic EA franchise that would be good for threezero to take on?

It's possible they don't only have that license and they have it for all 3. Also it's possible that the publisher only prefers for them to make something from the latest game, especially if they are hoping to continue off of the last game (gaming heads and only having ME3 license, same boat all bioware and EA). Like capcom doesn't want to megaman related stuff to the guy on the original megaman cover ^^

It's possible they don't only have that license and they have it for all 3. Also it's possible that the publisher only prefers for them to make something from the latest game, especially if they are hoping to continue off of the last game (gaming heads and only having ME3 license, same boat all bioware and EA). Like capcom doesn't want to megaman related stuff to the guy on the original megaman cover ^^

Anything is possible.

Here's some quick pics. The light here is starting to fade behind the skyscrapers. All in all a really nice figure. The snow weathering is particularly nice (and reeks of factory chemicals). My favorite part is the barrel on the plasma cutter does actually rotate :joy: i don't recall the proto shots showcasing that. Quite happy. The sadness...batteries not included :monkey2

View attachment 167635

View attachment 167636

View attachment 167637

View attachment 167638

Looks great, but how's the articulation on him?

Loving this guy and I have no familiarity to the game at all - the exclusive head is really worth it. I was worried too that it was rattling around in the box, but it came through fine. This lack of batteries is disturbing though. I'll have to check to see if HT Iron Men use the same, I've gotten too lazy to add all the batteries to those figures, but each comes with like 6 of them.

Looks great, but how's the articulation on him?

It's so so. Probably the weakest part of the figure. The thickness of the suit can cause restrictions in the elbows and knees. I can the elbow on mine to bend a little over 90 degrees. The rest is fine. The boots even have some nice ankle articulation.

Loving this guy and I have no familiarity to the game at all - the exclusive head is really worth it. I was worried too that it was rattling around in the box, but it came through fine. This lack of batteries is disturbing though. I'll have to check to see if HT Iron Men use the same, I've gotten too lazy to add all the batteries to those figures, but each comes with like 6 of them.

Hmm. Good call. If they work lemme know, please. I've got a couple of iron man batteries laying around too :lol

According to my boyfriend, they use the same. He got his today and used some from one of his Iron Man figures.

I'll be getting mine soon. This is the 1/6th figure I was most looking forward to this year and it looks like it turned out great.

What's the verdict on this guy? Any good? I was thinking of snagging one locally

Got mine today, loving it so far. My first threezero too. I wish they would include a stand at least.
Are all threezero figures like that? with no stand?

Got mine today, loving it so far. My first threezero too. I wish they would include a stand at least.
Are all threezero figures like that? with no stand?

Generally yes, so no stands at all. Plus no batteries either. I dont mind as long it keeps costs down, plus they all stand pretty good on their own without stands.

I will say this it smells of a spray paint and is very strong.
Nice figure I'm to scared to move mine incase it breaks.

Back