Action Figure Threezero - Dead Space 3 - Isaac Clarke Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Threezero - Dead Space 3 - Collectible Figure (Spec + Pics)

Let it air out somewhere for a few days ><

got my figure what seems really fast. got notice on the 15th and received on the 19th!! threea takes three weeks.

i got the figure and the box was damaged by shipment. upset about that. opened up the figures and like everything but there is some paint smudge on his nose. tried to rub it off and now his nose has lost some paint. i sepnd $20 repaint it and ruin it or i send back and spend $100 only one that will truly notice is only me.

Anyone know how the hell your suppose to fit 3 battries in the compartments this is really doing my head in!
Thank god u don't own any iron man figures! :rotfl

Anyone know how the hell your suppose to fit 3 battries in the compartments this is really doing my head in!
Thank god u don't own any iron man figures! :rotfl

With most threeA figures some of the lights work with just the two batteries, so you won't have to fight against a tight space in the tiny slots. Give that a try.

If three batteries are required and it's a must, you can try using sticky tape and wrap that around the batteries first and then using tweezers to slide the taped up batteries into the tiny slot. That's another solution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With most threeA figures some of the lights work with just the two batteries, so you won't have to fight against a tight space in the tiny slots. Give that a try.

If three batteries are required and it's a must, you can try using sticky tape and wrap that around the batteries first and then using tweezers to slide the taped up batteries into the tiny slot. That's another solution.

Cheers man much appreciated I managed to get them in however my light rig is faulty it barely lights and that's trying 3 sets of new batteries..... The visor is awesome though! Emailed customer service hopefully they can help just hope I don't end up paying what I paid for him to ship him back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cheers man much appreciated I managed to get them in however my light rig is faulty it barely lights and that's trying 3 sets of new batteries..... The visor is awesome though! Emailed customer service hopefully they can help just hope I don't end up paying what I paid for him to ship him back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's unlucky u had a faulty one. ThreeA have some of the best CS out there. They should be able to help resolve your issue. Unless there's a backlog like a few months ago, however that has been cleared up and now they should be on track.

Do note they are on a Chinese New Years break. So you won't hear anything from them until this coming mid week.

threezero dead space 3 with isaac head review :

Last edited by a moderator:

Got mine in last week. Couple pic's. Love this guy. As good as anything Hot Toys has ever made in my opinion. Really glad i got the exclusive. Hoping there might be some kind of civy clothes for Isaac. If not, then this will do.

002_1_zpsrlq18kpj.jpg

003_1_zps1wm84xx3.jpg

004_1_zpsymd93trz.jpg

It's out. Now make what should have been made in the first place.

Got my figure on Friday and I love it. I don't think any other release this year will top it for me personally.

I would absolutely love for them to make the classic engineer suit, and then the advanced suit from Dead Space 2, so that I could have the main suits from each game.

where is threezero sending these out from? hong kong?

It's out. Now make what should have been made in the first place.

you need to purchase multiples of it in order to give 30 confidence to continue the lineup.

support the companies you like.

the extras you can either give it to your cousins or have a charity auction.

anyone have paint smudge on the face? mine had some on the nose and wiping it away the nose is white now. i don't think three0 will give me a new head for that...

anyone also have problems with the rubber feetshoes? my isaac's right foot looks deflated at the bottom but a bubble near the ankle and the joint inside of the foot seems thin.. like its not an actual foot. and its causing balancing issues.

I just got mine And it smells of old gasoline might be the plastic. And the paint was still wet.

Wow this sounds all bad, no pics of this bad boy ?

Cool thanks, it looks like a nice figure. I would love a dead space 1 figure. But part 3 was a weird choice

It seems there are a few issues coming up with this? Wet paint, weird odor, exclusive heads having paint rubs, and that's it?

I wanna know if I can put this guy in deep stances. Can anybody here try that? So hard to decide between this and Mass Effect's Shep.

Back