Action Figure Threezero - Dead Space 3 - Isaac Clarke Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Threezero - Dead Space 3 - Collectible Figure (Spec + Pics)

So i guess asian countries will get it late next month?

Seriously needs to hurry up, I would of liked to had one of there figures in hand before I preorder my next. Paying 100% upfront and waiting soo long. I guess I'm spoiled by US retailers with only putting a deposit down then paying when it ships. Imagine if SSC made you pay 100% upfront for something that you will receive in 6mo lol.

any update when this is coming out?

f19437a55f5befe9e64f3434ab361a8b.jpg
75449f2340dcbfb3a9fbec3f8736155a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This figure looks fantastic !! Dead Space was one of my all time favorite video games . The game was a mix of Aliens and the exorcist . Just awesome !! Can't wait for a new one for XBOX ONE . This figure is a must own . I wish there were more photos of this guy .

Final product looks very good, hope ThreeZero makes other RIGs, we all want an Engineering RIG :lecture

Are they planned? I'd be interested in them if an engy suit was coming. Their zoids line doesn't look like it's going anywhere :p

Are they planned? I'd be interested in them if an engy suit was coming. Their zoids line doesn't look like it's going anywhere :p

No other updates of dead space as of now. If they made the suit from the first and second game. Then I'm in.

The Zoids line were at the toys soul. Surprisingly the Kong figure looked good.

No other updates of dead space as of now. If they made the suit from the first and second game. Then I'm in.

The Zoids line were at the toys soul. Surprisingly the Kong figure looked good.

I mean beyond kong, they've shown shield liger and kong for a long time, I fear that it will stop there :( Kong does look at a lot better with paint for sure. Engy suit is a deal maker for me, the military suit would be cool but I'd be happy for an engy suit. Make up for that godawful SS one :|

Much like everyone here, i would be in if they make the suit from the 1st game. It was a heavy, chunky, rusty coloured, F'n cool design. I remember seeing a 1:5 statue made of it where Isaac is stomping on a monster which looked sick, but i didnt like the scale.

Are you referring to the sideshow statue? Although he wasn't stomping on a necromorph.

Oh man, I would love this suit in 1/6 glory. This is the game that made me a fan of the series. This suit was so cool when I first saw it.

abdb8bb86d7503851b822c13121c865c.jpg

As for the DS3 Snow Suit figure, I'll probably get it if it's still available on the secondary market. Also if the torso can be worked with so that it doesn't look too long.

I would love to see one of the Engineer Suit too. I would like a suit from each game.

I'm excited for this figure. Mine was ordered from Threezero since I really wanted the Isaac head.

I would love to see one of the Engineer Suit too. I would like a suit from each game.

I'm excited for this figure. Mine was ordered from Threezero since I really wanted the Isaac head.

Do you have any idea when this guy is going to ship ??

Back