ThreeZero CHAPPiE 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
via 3Z instagram, hope this is a production piece and they are shippin soon !

COctDGkW8AAMKRv.jpg

Sweet. Damn. All coming out soon. I have Shepard coming to me next week and then two chappies as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

After watching the movie I was pretty confident I wanted to get this guy - of course that was a long time after 3Z took him down from sale, so breaking my normal routine, I actually pre-ordered this at BBTS a few weeks ago.

Looking forward to seeing the in-hand photos from those of you who get him direct.

that pic was from their twitter. hope this fig isnt delayed, seems all their stuff is gettin delayed. anxious to get this inahnd. the ninja fig by threeA is suppose to ship soon, Ash showed the boxart on his insta.

Nice, i got a ninja tk on order. Are they coming out with a yolandi tk or something of that nature?

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

there is suppose to be set with ninja and yolandi in the onesies(pikachu and carebear) seen in that video they did, Umshini Wam. we have seen lots of pics of those but no idea when they will be up for PO yet.

some pics of them earlier in thread pg 14 i think

Yeah i know about those but i think its stupid that theres no tk yolandi, im just glad i didnt miss out on it.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

yup a tomorrow queen aka TQ ver would have be good. but that 2 pack does look cool so im happy thats still planned.

Back