ThreeZero 1/6 TMNT Movie Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6557ab0ead9341d6f8e80567264c710c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got my Raph finally. It turns out my order was stuck in Sideshow's system and never made it to shipping. The figure is pretty nice in hand. I have no plans of buying the others, but Raph is cool. Oh and those sunglasses aren't going to be displayed on him.

Hey everyone, I made my second video review! It's about these figures, check it out and let me know what you guys think :)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9RhrQnPzJ4Y

Dude, I have got to tell you. Great job. Your production value is incredible. These figures are great and I am very glad to own them, however they are not on everyone's radar. Once you start reviewing more mainstream figures your popularity as a reviewer will sky rocket. Keep it up. Subscribed.

Dude, I have got to tell you. Great job. Your production value is incredible. These figures are great and I am very glad to own them, however they are not on everyone's radar. Once you start reviewing more mainstream figures your popularity as a reviewer will sky rocket. Keep it up. Subscribed.

Wow thank you so much for the wonderful comments! Yeah I'm definitely gonna do the mainstream figures as well, it's just that when I got the turtles I was absolutely floored by how well they came out, I just had to review them for my 2nd video.

Thanks for subscribing man, there's more on the way!

SOLD

Needing A SUPER FAST SALE - my loss your Gain £160 for the two -thats right not each for the two - £25 shipped uk - £35 worldwide pm me :)

Attachments

• DSC_1499.jpg
    DSC_1499.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 291
Last edited:
aaaand they are still fat instead of muscular. even easier to pass than previous version.

Raph in the first movie has a better outfit than the 2nd. So I am happy I got the first

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Back