ThreeZero 1/6 TMNT Movie Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These guys showed up yesterday...

Really impressed with the quality and the details

Picked them up a few weeks ago when pop-culture had their sale for $820 shipped

Gave raph his toothpick. Amazing what A little piece of wood can do to change the look!

Gave raph his toothpick. Amazing what A little piece of wood can do to change the look!

It does make the figure pop!
Waiting for Sideshow to ship Raph and Don!

What did you use to make the toothpick?

What did you use to make the toothpick?

Just took a regular toothpick and a razor blade/X-Acto knife and shaved it down to get to the right size that I wanted to make it look right. Very simple to do. Really adds to look in my opinion.

Looks great with toothpick!
I need one more turtle for complete.
25410B3E5784717C246B29

227C523E57847178131E5F

I don't know what to think. I gave. I threw in the towel. I ordered them and have no idea how to feel. I love the turtles. but do I love these turtles? what to do...

I got them from BigBadToyStore.

So for those of you that have these turtles....should I open them? My biggest concern are the arms. How are they in person? I'm okay with not bending them much, but will they be durable enough to stand the test of time? I cleared room to display these, but I think the DreamEx turtles are going to end up getting the best of me. It would be pushing it to display these along with Mondo and Dreamex turtles....or would it?

I got them from BigBadToyStore.

So for those of you that have these turtles....should I open them? My biggest concern are the arms. How are they in person? I'm okay with not bending them much, but will they be durable enough to stand the test of time? I cleared room to display these, but I think the DreamEx turtles are going to end up getting the best of me. It would be pushing it to display these along with Mondo and Dreamex turtles....or would it?

Only time will tell.

SSC said they'd be charging for Donny and Raph on Thursday July 14.
It's the 18th now and I haven't received a shipping notice yet.
Anyone else in this boat?

My card had a pending notice that Sideshow charged to the card back on the 14th. As of the 18th, Raph still hasn't shipped as far as I know. The pending notice is no longer on my card's account, but there isn't a notice that anything went through either. I'm wondering if they actually have the figures yet or not.

Back