ThreeZero 1/6 TMNT Movie Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Raph and Donnie are finally arriving tomorrow! I won't be getting the new ones, there's not a massive difference to the first ones to justify the money..

These new versions look better than the previous ones at any level. Personelly I do prefer the Out of the Shadows turtles designs (except for Raph of course), so I 'm very happy that Threezero are making them. As I thought, they kept the exact same bodies sculpts as the 2014 ones, but made new (and way better) faces. Mikey doesn't look like a serial rapist anymore. Plus, Mikey and Leo finally have their tattoos (I think Raph does have one on his right arm this time around too), and they will probably have the kanji symbols painted on their shells too. So we have better looking and detailed turtles with more accurate faces and less bull***** on them (seriously Donnie wore too much stuff in the first movie) . I can't wait to see Donnie, because I love his outfit in this one.

Do you guys remember how much costed the 4 pack 2014 turtles ? I think Threezero will make the same offer with the 2016 ones.

i like the 1st versions. i have the set and am quite happy with them! i do like mikeys face better maybe on the new one. ill have to see better pics. i really dont dig the weird smile on leo on the new either

I haven't watched the new movie yet. Just based on pics I think I prefer the new designs but the first film's designs make for more impressive figures. I found them overly complicated on-screen but when examining the figures all those details make for a beautiful display.

these versions look worse than the previous one at any level.
the dumbest thing is pants, but everything else is worse, too.

accurate to what? they are still goblins.

Accurate to their movie faces.

Before I go frame by frame through the first movie. Has anyone got any good reference pictures of the paint on the Turtles shells, their tattoos and the Kanji on Leonardo's mask?
I really want to add these to my Threezero figures. I'm not sure why it was missed.
I tried google but struggled to find anything decent.

Finally got my Leo. Very good figure. Eyes could be more "alive" but I really like it overall.
8a675827849ef1414b26096d5f2aeb44.jpg

01373aac004feab04b64f72cad943513.jpg

4fd10ac4af4c1896d708275944ab9fa0.jpg

Some screen shots from BudgetStarks video of the ThreeZero display at Toy Soul. I'm really loving Donnie and Raph, Mikey is till butt ugly and to me Leo looks like he's gained weight from the first movie. Still think I might up these guys to go with the first set, some parts of these look better than the first film figures, especially facial features and details. I'm still on the fence for Bebop & Rocksteady, but I'll make my final decision when the are released and I can see the final product.

image.jpg image.jpg
image.jpg image.jpg
image.jpg image.jpg

Before I go frame by frame through the first movie. Has anyone got any good reference pictures of the paint on the Turtles shells, their tattoos and the Kanji on Leonardo's mask?
I really want to add these to my Threezero figures. I'm not sure why it was missed.
I tried google but struggled to find anything decent.

Probably because it was missing in the early models they got for reference? I for one was very happy those silly kanjis were not applied to the toys. Just looks really stupid.

I never got the first lot of the movie figures,these ones I had to get,Threezero nailed it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back