ThreeZero 1/6 TMNT Movie Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a tracking number from ThreeZero for Donny & Raph! It was shipped on the 2nd and already in my country!!! sadly...it's stuck in customs... :mad:

Found those on Instagram :

raph.JPG

group 2.JPG

group.JPG

I got a tracking number from ThreeZero for Donny & Raph! It was shipped on the 2nd and already in my country!!! sadly...it's stuck in customs... :mad:
I can't wait to see in hand pics of those two. I think donatello will be the star of the lot. Fingers crossed.

Glad to hear they've started shipping, I've yet to get an email from ThreeZero so I've no way of knowing if mine have shipped. As annoyingly their site doesn't update from processing when something ships. Hopefully they'll reply to my email and I'll know for sure where they are.

Fingers crossed none of us in the UK have problems like last time..

Has anyone tried to give a clear gloss coat to the eyes? To me, the eyes are really the only weak part of these figures and making them a bit more glassy & lifelike could go a long way. I might give it a shot with mine.

Also, can't wait for my Donnie & Raph to show up. Kind of glad I didn't settle with just getting Raph as these look great together. The scale does wonders for making the lips less obvious on everyone (outside of Mikey it seems) - which was really the only design choice that I really disliked for these Turtles (until I grew used to it anyway).

They all came out amazing! Wow looking awesome together!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

all those new pics are very cool. congrats to everybody getting them. i wish i had more space.

:yess: got my dispatch email this morning and they have left China! Very excited to complete the brothers.

:) Got mine too - hope theres no ****ing about like last time with customs - great looking set, but do look toyish but for the price point its expected!!

Yeah, finger, toes and everything crossed everything goes smoothly once they reach the UK. I wouldn't say they look toyish, not the realistic faceal sculpting of HotToys but the weathering and Devils are great. Only complaint would be the eyes and a little better paint shading.

Back