ThreeZero 1/6 TMNT Movie Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The look and smell great. :chillpill:

Originally had them in the Besta before moving to detolf....the aroma upon opening the door. In all seriousness, movie was average at best but I loved Threezero design. These two came out great cannot wait for the next two. I have concerns on durability but waddya do

lrs-8190jr_3395.jpg

These are really cool looking figures. I wasn't a huge fan of their design initially. But they are growing on me. I think these four will look good on a shelf together.

However, I would still grab the original Turtles movie figures in a heartbeat.

With the amount of love TMNT is getting this year I'd say there's still hope in seeing the original movie turtles appear in 1:6 form. This team went from my most wanted 1:6 figures to me getting two different unique 1:6 sets of the four within the next year. Honestly, after getting the four from Threezero and the four from Mondo, the original movie turtles would be all I'd need to have beyond that point as far as versions of the title characters go. Still needing a good April, Splinter, and Shredder in 1:6 though, and hoping someone gives them to us.

Finally got my Turtles figures last week, it's been a long wait!

First impressions, they look great, especially the weathering and details on the bodies, the eyes could have been done better tho.

Took some shots today:

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg
17.jpg
18.jpg
19.jpg

great pics and poses Leenart !! :clap

really want one of these just cuz im a long time TMNT fan, not a fan of the movie really. just to have a realistic style turtle in the collect.

They look good. Man, ThreeZero is really killing it. For the price, these are some of the best licenses and figures you can get. I have Jon Snow and Heisenberg and I am getting Chappie in next week. I am really enjoying this company.

great pics and poses Leenart !! :clap

really want one of these just cuz im a long time TMNT fan, not a fan of the movie really. just to have a realistic style turtle in the collect.

Thanks!, Same here I like the movie (hate the way how Splinter learned to fight and teacht the turtles through a magazine?!?!), but I don't love it like the 90's version.

They look good. Man, ThreeZero is really killing it. For the price, these are some of the best licenses and figures you can get. I have Jon Snow and Heisenberg and I am getting Chappie in next week. I am really enjoying this company.

Thanks. I've got Ned, Tyrion, Jon, RoboCop 3.0 and Heisenberg aswell, I really like their licenses, but I do hope they improve their skills, cause not one figure has been a straight hit with me so far.

The arms are not rubber..completely....best way to describe them would be:

1) you have an arm
2) you put a very, very loose, thin rubber sleeve over the arm.

I have concerns about the durability but man they look cool on the shelf..

Like Darkseed said, the arms are like normal arms but with a rubber sleeve over them, and pose up quite well, in some poses it doesn't look that natural, but I would think if it was a fully rubber made arm (like a Dutch/Leonidas), it would crack much sooner in different poses.

I'm not a real big fan of rubber arms and bodies ....thanks for the info .... I really like these , but some of those poses make the arms look real unnatural like was described . I still want 1 to check out .

Asked Threezero about Raph and Donnie again and they have told me to expect a June release.

Asked Threezero about Raph and Donnie again and they have told me to expect a June release.

Saaweeet!! :yess: seen a picture on Instagram from the toy expo in tialand I think, of Donnie & Raph. Both looking Fantastic, especially Donnie. Fingers crossed it'll stay June.

did leo or mikey hit retail yet anywhere?

i think its soft pvc not rubber on arms. like the threeA iron man.

Woah Mikey looks incredible. I just find mine has a very colorful bandana (is that the same for you guys ?) but whatever.
I just fixed his armbands to look more like in the movie, but Threezero did an awesome job.

P1090687.jpg

P1090692.jpg

P1090688.jpg

P1090693.jpg

Sorry for the double post. I think he talks about this instagram picture. Yes they look *****ing awesome.

13126896_801211593357076_1563648096_n.jpg

Back