ThreeZero 1/6 TMNT Movie Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are the first figures I've ordered of theres directly from them (rather than through sideshow). About how fast do people start receiving items once they start shipping? Pretty quick or do they use the cheapest shipping possible and we still have several weeks of waiting to go?

Its my first time ordering not just direct from ThreeZero but any ThreeZero product, so I'm wondering the same thing. If they are like 3A then it should be pretty quick, as I got my Archer in about a week after they started shipping out. Can't give a firm answer on the shipping speed as I never got a shipping notification and 3A ignored the last couple emails I sent asking about an update. So fingers crossed TheeZero is just as quick, but more pleasant to deal with.

Very excited now :blissy

rubber is desintegrating before sells.
look at those elbows.

DSCF6281.JPG

DSCF6282.JPG

i start being afraid.

I just received a shipping notice too. Their Robocop took a month to arrive to Canada but that was durong Christmas and Nee Years. I hope this time will be quicker.

As for that pic above. I've explained before. That is not rubber detoration but just paint chipping off the prototype which is different than the final product.

As for that pic above. I've explained before. That is not rubber detoration but just paint chipping off the prototype which is different than the final product.
of course everybody hopes you're right.

Mikey is still one butt ugly turtle and my least favourite out of the new designs, but man Leo looks great.
Looking and these pictures and comparing them to the prototypes is just silly, all figures change from the prototypes. There's not a single Hot Toy that looks like the prototype, and they are meant to be the best at what they do. These look great and hopefully will have been worth the wait, I'm happy with what I've seen so far.

Doesn't help that the lighting in those photos look pretty poor and you can't exactly say they are well taken. Jury is out for me, hopefully won't be too long to get them in hand.

i don't see any difference from professional photos except for being bad photos / intact elbow skin / bad color match between shoulder and arm.
and i'll try not to look deeper and find those differences :panic:

Mikey is still one butt ugly turtle and my least favourite out of the new designs, but man Leo looks great.
Looking and these pictures and comparing them to the prototypes is just silly, all figures change from the prototypes. There's not a single Hot Toy that looks like the prototype, and they are meant to be the best at what they do. These look great and hopefully will have been worth the wait, I'm happy with what I've seen so far.

Of Course we never get any mass produced item as any where near the prototype (prototypes are just to sell the product) after being in the hobby for many years you get to no this and come to terms with it , that what we get is what we get,..
but after seeing new pic,s of Michelangelo, it looks far more like a kids toys than a collectible, I'm a custom figure collecter like a lot of people on here and accuracy is a huge thing for me.
This was a complete stand out figure set that could rock your display with so much epicness- I'm just hopeing its just the first early pics and with abit of work we can get these displayed looking more than nice,..
time will tell, within a week or so were all be getting them in so we can judge for ourself

Back