ThreeZero 1/6 TMNT Movie Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate to be the barer of bad news, but I emailed ThreeZero the other day and the response I got back, was that Leo & Mikey will not be shipping until January due to a production delay. Very sad to hear this as I was really hopping to have them for Christmas.

Who's knows maybe in the next week or so when they post there updated shipping schedule there might be good news.

Here's some pictures of Leo to make the wait harder...
View attachment 227677
View attachment 227678
View attachment 227679

Hope the production level holds up. These guys are going to look epic on a shelf. I really love the look of them

I'll be very concern with that rubber suit for the final product. Their paint apps on rubber suit has been less than stellar recently with their Mass Effect Legion figure. Plus mine came with a crack/split just from taking it out of the box. Advise to double check everything.

cant wait to get them! i just really hope the rubber wont crack till next year, i have the pet zombies and the rubber is fine, but they dont have arms with elbows

To bad it's not with regular join like they did on knees

Still really exited to get them, just received yesterday walter from threezero so i guess if they ship it next month it will take another 3 weeks + for shipping time to israel, so have to wait another 2 months :slap

After that new trailer. i don't know if i should wait for these or wait and see if they'll make the second turtle designs. The new turtles are less cluttered and have softer features but then again when will we ever see 1/6 turtles in this style ever again.

they will have PANTS now?...

TMNT2Bar640.jpg

how did they even manage to put them on if they have no asses or waists?

they will have PANTS now?...

TMNT2Bar640.jpg

how did they even manage to put them on if they have no asses or waists?

I'm so glad they took that dumbass bamboo armor off Leo it was so pointless when he already has shell armor.

i purchased those 2014 turtles for their high amount of details. for a plain surface turtle i'm waiting for 1990 turtles to be made.
and no way i get turtles in pants. they've already looked like some rappa ganstas instead of turtles, those pants pushed it further. that's just disgusting, dumb and outdated.
and again, a turtle doesn't have body parts for pants.

Love the trailer, everything you want in a turtles film. Made me feel like such a kid again seeing everyone.

image.jpg
I'll admit the original look for the turtles aren't without fault as some have said they are a bit cluttered, but makes each turtle very individual. Donnie being my favourite of these designs, love that they ran with the techy nature of Donnie.

image.jpg
Likeing the tweaks they have made, kinda streamlining the looks. But why if they are simplifying do they give the lest complicated design of Raph armour!! That makes zero sense to me. I like the trousers for some reason, esspesally Donnie and what looks like skater shorts.

image.jpg
God these guys look fantastic!! Couldn't be happier with the designs, hope ThreeZero makes these bad boys :D

image.jpg
Pulled straight from the comics, would love to see this scene.

I hope it'll be as fun as the trailer makes out. Only thing I'm a little meh about is the alien invasion, reminds me a little too much of the invasion of Chicago from Transformers Dark of the Moon. It may turn out to be Krang and if so ****ing Sweet Christmas!!!

I hope it'll be as fun as the trailer makes out. Only thing I'm a little meh about is the alien invasion, reminds me a little too much of the invasion of Chicago from Transformers Dark of the Moon. It may turn out to be Krang and if so ****ing Sweet Christmas!!!

Of course its going to be Krang thats invading. Its the only choice that kind of makes any sense.

I'm also in the camp that digs the new trailer and looks of the turtles. The paints seem like a non issue. Mikey already wore pants in the last movie. Makes sense from the perspective of the turtles just wanting to "fit in" with regular people (even if that is unfortunately a highly unlikely goal to achieve).

Hey you never know they might actually have a turtles fan involved with the film and have a Triceraton invasion. It's a stretch but a guy can dream. As great as it would be to see Krang, I'd choose Triceratons over rock soldiers.

So I'm hoping that 3-0 makes bebop and rocksteady 1/6. I'll buy those (not the Bayturtles) and eventually use them to display with the 1990 1/6 turtles.

Back