ThreeZero 1/6 TMNT Movie Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12687879_1183631564987906_7192539243238468351_n.jpg

943945_1183631588321237_75563292233628008_n.jpg

12642664_1183631628321233_1668678771752132915_n.jpg

^^same question

is one of those a scaled up proto or sumthin? have not seen movie but i am tempted by Leo does look cool and fun to pose. makes me more excited for the eastman vers since these seemed to turn out ok.

that would be the greatest size illusion i've seen about toys so far.

762ef0c379310a55c5de7582b04543a9832610e2_zpsgpgkwhje.jpg

110987-glowing-green-neon-icon-arrows-dotted-arrow-right.png

12644699_1183631438321252_8377504905338765869_n.jpg

Last edited:
Cheers for the new pic,s robbie - the scale issue is much greater than i expected, but micky is smallest in scale outta the four.

Hope its more camera distortion than the real thing = do like the weathering they done on the figures,i belive they,ll be ok once in hand.

Mines in the uk now and been past over to parcelforce,so tommorow/saturday the latest i,ll have mine in hand and share my pics..

Unless customs grab them ,then it,ll be a week or so :( looking forward to some good pics with them fully put together !!!!

there is no scale issue there! thanks!
now there is a great color difference issue between body parts & heads :lol

It was even that way in thier prototype. Strange. I don't remember it being that way in the promoshots for the movie though.

All these pictures look great. I'm a little concerned that mine have been sitting at the parcelforce depo since Tuesday now with no further updates :/ anytime something perivous has gone through the London depo it's been like two days max, little worried somethings wrong as its not even saying handed over to customs or anything just that its arrived at the depo. What can be taking nearly four days..

All these pictures look great. I'm a little concerned that mine have been sitting at the parcelforce depo since Tuesday now with no further updates :/ anytime something perivous has gone through the London depo it's been like two days max, little worried somethings wrong as its not even saying handed over to customs or anything just that its arrived at the depo. What can be taking nearly four days..

https://i.imgur.com/Lu6DW.gif

Gif too large! But, hey. . . :)

I'm hoping it's just something like they're very busy and have had lots of parcels to deal with and not something else. I've been told horrible stories about things getting broken and destroyed as a result of custom checks :/ genuially would cry if these guys arrived damaged after how much they cost and waiting nearly a year :'(

My Tracking Say,s my package Arrived in the UK on the 1st feb and still in International Hub ,

Don't no the hold up, if it gets caught in customs hopefully I,ll get a letter to pick the package up being of the coming week,...

I'm hoping it's just something like they're very busy and have had lots of parcels to deal with and not something else. I've been told horrible stories about things getting broken and destroyed as a result of custom checks :/ genuially would cry if these guys arrived damaged after how much they cost and waiting nearly a year :'(

Mine is the same mate no movement since Tuesday. No mention of being passed to customs or anything like that so not sure what the reason is for that, never had anything come in from abroad before so not sure if this is fairly normal. International hub is apparently in Coventry.

Back