ThreeZero 1/6 TMNT Movie Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, hate to say it man but it looks like you missed out on the Turtle pre-orders directly from 3zero. There are still plenty of other places to get them from but sadly you missed the sweet discount.

They are great looking figures and I've always liked the turtles but I realized not enough to dish out $800. Especially with all the other stuff I want. Maybe later on but I passed for now.

BBTS has them for 209$ a piece...I might just get Leo and Mikey since they are my favorites...

Bump this to the top = where all the love for the awesome lastest design ? caint wait to have my four displayed together :)
i originally hated them, but after watching the movie for the third time i thought they are actually nice and purchased all four.
everything of it, starting with watching that stupid movie for three times, was a great surprise for me. i still cannot understand how it could happen.

i originally hated them, but after watching the movie for the third time i thought they are actually nice and purchased all four.
everything of it, starting with watching that stupid movie for three times, was a great surprise for me. i still cannot understand how it could happen.

lol i no many was wishing for the original design turtles , but these are gonna be a cool set when all together - congrats on finally pulling that trigger ;)

I guess sometimes you have to ignore the movie a bit. These look really good, but the inaccuracies can be distracting if you don't put your blinders on. Mikey's head sculpt looks pretty bad though, and needs to be redone. I like the Prime 1 studio Mikey sculpt (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Michelangelo Polystone Statue b | Sideshow Collectibles).
I can't help but imagine how great a job Hot Toys would do with the likenesses & figures, but Disney is elbow deep in their @$$e$, so we'll probably never see that unfortunately. With all the sheit they've been pulling lately, I'm still spoiled by their level of quality detail. All in all, these look really good, in particular Ralph & Leo. Also looking forward to the Bumble Bee & Optimus release!

TMNT 2014 Badass copy.jpg

TMNT_2014_Wallpaper_HDcopy.jpg

Attachments

• TMNT 2014 Badass.jpg
    TMNT 2014 Badass.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 209
I'm thinking about pre-ordering them but I hate all the extra stuff they have on. I think the tech gear on Donnie and the chest piece thingy on Leo are just too much. I may just remove all the extra gear they have on. They look too tribal.

I'm only in it for Raph. The rest are way too ugly for my liking, especially Michelangelo unfortunately. I'm not complaining about the toys being ugly, just the movie designs. Raph looks the most normal out of the 4 and he's got the least amount of what I'm going to call "flare" all over him.

So how likely is it that these will be released by the end of the year? Have all four on preorder and can not wait to have these guys on display, but haven't heard or seen anything new about them since the covention pics back in June. Never bought from ThreeZero before so not sure how good they are with keeping release schedules :/

As with all other smaller companies. It seems like there's usually delays but not sure for how long.
I pre-ordered the Robocop 1.0 figure last year or earlier this year. Still no news regarding the figure despite that it had a release schedule for 3rd quarter of 2015.

That's anoying, was looking forward the a TMNT Christmas. They have a 3Q/4Q release so still a few months to go. Both Medicom and Hot Toys have delays but usually only a month or two. How bad are ThreeZero delays?

No Hot toys will have delays for like a year. I remember the amazing spiderman figure took forever to come out and also my bank robber joker.

Still very much looking forward to this, and hope to see more updates shortly.!!

i really hope the rubber body suit is nothing like 3A HALO Matercheif as weve all seen how terrible that looks with all the trapped air pockets and losse joints due to the rubber being thick - i would really hope for a more solid rubber material like the arms of like commando..

but at the price point weve paid for these i caint see that happening - in some pic you can see air in the bisep to forarm looks very squiggy , so it may be a very thin rubber over 1/6 body + as long as the under bodys strong enough to hold a pose i,ll be happy,..

So how likely is it that these will be released by the end of the year? Have all four on preorder and can not wait to have these guys on display, but haven't heard or seen anything new about them since the covention pics back in June. Never bought from ThreeZero before so not sure how good they are with keeping release schedules :/
exactly my story - paid money to make sure that i don't waste them while waiting... and no news since summer :(
every bump of the thread gives me five seconds of happines - and then everything is as it was :)

exactly my story - paid money to make sure that i don't waste them while waiting... and no news since summer :(
every bump of the thread gives me five seconds of happines - and then everything is as it was :)

sorry for the bump haha - just a view concerns about the rubber body which had me thinkin after seeing masterchief - had my 4 pre-ordered and paid for just wishing they come out as shown, if not better :) these could be one hell of a set aswell as shelf presance

I've been debating canceling my preorder for Raph from this line. My only problem is I'd lose my deposit and I'd lose the $46 in reward points I used. Both of those things would really suck. When I originally preordered Raph I hadn't planned on preordering any other 1/6 figures. Now I have a bunch of Hot Toys Star Wars figures on preorder. So I don't know that I can really afford Raph too or that I will even have shelf space for him when I get him. I could always sell him and not lose out on my points and deposit, but with eBay and Paypal fees it'd still eat away at the money I'd get back. Plus if these turn out bad it might be hard to resell. I really wish Sideshow would at least give you the reward points back when you cancel an order.

Back