ThreeZero 1/6 TMNT Movie Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd keep the order if I were you, be a shame to waste an NRD and reward points. You might want to keep him whenever he comes in, or you could find a buyer here on the boards and not even mess with Ebay.

I've been debating canceling my preorder for Raph from this line. My only problem is I'd lose my deposit and I'd lose the $46 in reward points I used. Both of those things would really suck. When I originally preordered Raph I hadn't planned on preordering any other 1/6 figures. Now I have a bunch of Hot Toys Star Wars figures on preorder. So I don't know that I can really afford Raph too or that I will even have shelf space for him when I get him. I could always sell him and not lose out on my points and deposit, but with eBay and Paypal fees it'd still eat away at the money I'd get back. Plus if these turn out bad it might be hard to resell. I really wish Sideshow would at least give you the reward points back when you cancel an order.

FWIW, I don't think these will turn out badly. Never mind the glacial pace of some of ThreeZero's POs, but has it whiffed on any of its recent releases?

This is true. Threezero usually delivers a good final product. I sometimes forget they aren't exactly the same as 3A who has had terrible quality with some of their releases. The only 2 things I worry about are the quality of the rubber on the body and the final paint coloring. I like the design of Raph overall and the prototype for the figure of him impressed me. I guess the main reason I question still wanting him is the fact that I now want to focus on buying Star Wars 1/6 rather than other characters. Which wasn't the case when I ordered Raph.

Like Master Chief? May as well be Master Chef. :lol

Master Chief is just one of many 3A flops in recent history. I used to like 3A. I have several of their figures from a few years ago. I used to love the 10 Finger Gang and other robot creations, not so much the people. Now I feel like their QC has gone way downhill along with the original designs. Their older stuff was a bit on the fragile side at times, but it wasn't too bad. Usually it was the articulated fingers you had to watch out for the most. The recent stuff I've seen was pretty bad though as far as quality is concerned. The newest designs for Wood's original creations have done nothing for me. I personally have hated everything he's made in the last year or more. I thought it was all ugly and everyone had duck faces or duck feet (I'm looking at his Marvel creations on the duck feet). I'm not the only one who has felt this way. At the end of the day, all of the original 3A creations end up looking the same to me, meaning all of the people look the same and all of the marvel stuff looks the same. It just seems like a mess now that I have gladly avoided for better stuff.

So Quite in Here - arent these suppose to be going out 3/4 of the year - really looking to see some kind of update packageing etc...!!!.

I believe it's the 4th quarter. I'm prepared to see some delays. I'm still waiting for the release of Robocop1.0. I was updated this week that the eta release date is Nov.
I would expect Mikey and Leo to be released somewhere early January 2016.

Leo and Mikey were said to be 3Q with Raph and Donnie being 4Q. Sideshow have them all up with an Oct-Dec release scedule, so maybe if we're lucky we might see them by the years end.

Personally I really want them to start shipping before Christmas or I'm gonna have a nothing from Santa :(

I do find it strange that they haven't been shown at any conventions or expos since June.

Sadly after writing this I just found a release scedule update on the ThreeZero blog page and it says Leo & Mikey December- early January, with Raph & Donnie early March :'( :'( this was the latest shipping updates as of October 9th.

https://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=https://www.threezeroblogjp.com/&prev=search Here's the link for anyone who wants it.

Threezero posted this on facebook today about the Turtles release dates:
TMNT: Leonardo and Michelangelo - Dec 2015 - beginning of Jan 2016
TMNT: Donatello and Raphael - Beginning of Mar 2016

OMG still so quite in here - anymore words mentioned if Leonardo and Michelangelo - still shipping Dec 2015

this is my most wanted, and excited set of 2015 the waits a killer - just be happy if we see more pics, box art etc !!!!!!!!!!!

Just checked, my order status still says Processing. I was hoping for Leonardo and Michelangelo before Christmas but thats not looking to good.

I hate to be the barer of bad news, but I emailed ThreeZero the other day and the response I got back, was that Leo & Mikey will not be shipping until January due to a production delay. Very sad to hear this as I was really hopping to have them for Christmas.

Who's knows maybe in the next week or so when they post there updated shipping schedule there might be good news.

Here's some pictures of Leo to make the wait harder...
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

question guys? the threzero version of leo has him wearing shoes with laces, while prime1's statue leo has him wearing sandal like footwear. which is the proper look?

question guys? the threzero version of leo has him wearing shoes with laces, while prime1's statue leo has him wearing sandal like footwear. which is the proper look?

If you want screen accurate, you'll want shoes. Prime1 statues are based on the pre-viz maquettes they had on set. But in the 'film' (term used loosly) he was wearing shoes.

samurai predator will look so cool next to those figures. overloaded with details and colours in the same way :)

I'm glad that we are getting them in January. December is a very bad time to ship out goods. It's the busy month where parcels can get lost. I rather wait a few weeks to be safe.

Back