Threezero 1/6 Rick Grimes - Official AMC Walking Dead Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12208531_1207943905888187_6923545967033452808_n.jpg
I think I'm going to preorder based on new pics like this

Yeah looks good to me! I'll be having that! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know he didn't have his watch for a couple episodes on the show, but I'm a little bummed this figure doesn't have a watch and wedding ring.

I dig it though. Pre-ordered.

But still, the watch and ring would have been fairly simple accessories to do and are definitely part of his signature look. Odd they were overlooked here.

I can't help but think the shade of blue of his eyes is that is throwing it off a bit. Its amazing how much of a difference that really makes.

I am annoyed by the lack of a wedding ring though. ThreeZero's hands in general leave a lot to be desired. But that shouldn't have been overlooked when even McFarlane gets that detail right. I can overlook the watch as I can assume its still with Carol at this point, but he never lost the ring.

Thanks for the find, rogers. :duff

I wasn't all that impressed with the promo pics but this is a pretty damn fine-looking sculpt.

o0515067113485311364.jpg

Thanks man, yeah I agree. The promo pics didn't look amazing but now I'm definitely going to be getting this guy. Just sold off my custom rick to fund it haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice find! Looking good here...

View attachment 224138

Thanks for the find, rogers. :duff

I wasn't all that impressed with the promo pics but this is a pretty damn fine-looking sculpt.

o0515067113485311364.jpg

12208531_1207943905888187_6923545967033452808_n.jpg
I think I'm going to preorder based on new pics like this

Nice new pics! If that's exactly what we're getting than I'm pretty happy with that. If that's a proto and the production piece will be a lesser example, then that'll be disappointing

I felt the same about Heisenburg, had him preordered from the start and the sculpt has come out looking a little less impressive.
On that basis I will wait to see a release of Rick

Well it is the proto. They wouldn't have gone into production already seeing as it was just put up for pre order recently.

Back