Threezero 1/6 Rick Grimes - Official AMC Walking Dead Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it isn't iMINIme Town Sheriff but...it isn't iMINIme Town Sheriff. :rotfl

:lol Actually at this point I'd say that this is a better overall figure than the Town Sheriff was straight out of the box. That was one of their early releases and while I think their Daryl still holds up pretty well, Rick needed upgrades right out of the box even back then IMO. It was fine for people who don't OD and are happy with basic representations, but for pickier people who want all the best bits it was only a fondation to build on.

The accessories, boots & jeans were all really good and the sculpt was ok. Put those on a heightened Bruce Lee body with Kato's shirt & Levis jacket and to go a little further add Seanjob's belt and Python, and then it's a solid build.

Hope Spec Fiction shop gets this for preorder eventually, they've been the cheapest option for me to get the last few Threezero figures with their pay up front option

23808419715_418a6cfbb3_b.jpg

23440455649_1252e36091_b.jpg

Oh what do you know! No Walking Dead display. They put more effort into District 9 display than they have in the multiple years of having the Walking Dead license! Such a joke. Figure doesn't even look that good there either.

Here is what this company can do when they actually care about a line.

23782309316_d07f3f090e_b.jpg

That tower could be a prison guard tower with Maggie and Glenn. Instead of the shack, there could be a prison guard post at the gates with Michonne, Rick, Daryl and a walker or two. Sadly there is nothing like this.

I don't understand why they would barely put any effort into this line. The district 9 like looks amazing so far and they put a lot more effort into that. The walking dead line will probably sell better too. Makes no sense :slap

At least he's as cheap as a bootleg figure. Can't go too far wrong. Get that jacket unzipped, relax his arms, and turn down the lights!
Yeah, the price is good and the headsculpt is too. It's his ridiculously narrow shoulders that bother me, I hope that can be adjusted and the shoulders are just pushed into the socket.

I get that District 9 is a popular film, but really, how many prime time Walking Dead times have come and gone? And with it still on going surely now is the time to capitalise.

They will probably put in loads of effort once TWD has come to an end :slap

Rick looking awesome. I don't get the district 9 decision because walking dead will be more popular. But district 9 is pretty awesome.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

I definitely like this figure, and the price point really isn't bad. His jacket still looks funny to me, but I guess it didn't bother me all that much, as I pre ordered it...

These newest pics from Toy Soul finalized my decision. I just pre-ordered Rick! :yess:

Now if ThreeZero could make Carl, Michonne, and Carol...I'd be very happy. :lol

These newest pics from Toy Soul finalized my decision. I just pre-ordered Rick! :yess:

Now if ThreeZero could make Carl, Michonne, and Carol...I'd be very happy. :lol

Michonne is most certainly going to happen but we have not seen any work in protos for the other two you mentioned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll pick it up sometime, it just seems Threezero figures are not selling out too soon, unless they're exclusive versions.

Back