Threezero 1/6 Rick Grimes - Official AMC Walking Dead Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In that close up you can see how nice the sculpt really is. And it's reasonably priced by today's numbers so it is a solid PO for me. Don't get me started (again) on the other characters and the roll out.

Yeah, the jacket is an odd choice. Not sure why they didn't go with the brown denim jacket from the season prior. It's a much cooler look. (Especially since they don't seem to be going for a season-specific look for the line as a whole.) I'm glad I preordered, though. Good looking release otherwise.

that is a hideous jacket... that looks really bad. Why doesn't he come with the buttoned shirt that he always wears in the show (Or is that included as well?)

Where are you getting your info? I don't see anything on their Facebook about cancelling this.

Not crazy about the jacket. Other then that....everything else looks good. I wish they have done sheriff Rick first. If this sell well.....we might see it down the line. :dunno

At least he's as cheap as a bootleg figure. Can't go too far wrong. Get that jacket unzipped, relax his arms, and turn down the lights!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I think the head sculpt is looking really good. Now where is the Governor figure to go with him.

It doesn't even look Like a jacket... Looks like a Xmas sweater.. Like one of those comfy sweater s

Back