Threezero 1/6 Rick Grimes - Official AMC Walking Dead Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is not awful or perfect. A good representation of terminus Rick. The bd looks forced though. Would have like a clean and full on bd sculpt.

Though the handgun quality does look cheap and no punching hands when all Rick does now is that!

Hmm, in the end it really doesn't look much different than a properly weathered Redman set, but it's still a pretty cool looking figure I think. And I do like the price.

The likeness is very good, but it could use a tweak. The boots should be darker I think. No complaints about anything else. $160 shipped is a pretty good deal I reckon. I like bearded Rick but this isn't one of my favorite outfits. There's something a little bit boring about it. I'm glad all you guy that have been waiting for SO long finally have a figure in sight to look forward to.

Agreed, repped! :duff

The sculpt needs some work but I like the rest. I'd like a Deputy Rick as well.

looks decent enough. too bad it'll take a year+ to come out and we'll maybe only get 2 or 3 figs from this line. would probably buy if threezero was more reliable

No exclusive , no reason to give them my cash for a year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unsure about this one. Not crazy about the sculpt. Wish there was an exclusive too. I will think on it for a few days.

this company is going backwards in quality after Tyrion.. super disappointing in this. I want to love threezero, I really do. I love that they went out and got these great TV licenses when others slept on it, but they just havn't shown they have what it takes to hang with the 1/6 heavy hitters to me. I hope it gets there before they make all the rest of the best characters..

not sure if i should wait it out for them to make a sheriff rick, or just get the redman set and kit bash it myself. argh, i wish this was better so the decision would be easier. need a rick for my collection though.

I think maybe adding another layer of dirt and grime would improve the look quite a bit. The face is just looking a bit too clean for Season 4 Rick.

And maybe some extra gray in the beard as well.

PO without hesitation.

Lets hope it gets tweaked. Either way... I need a Rick in my collection.

I really want to bet tbis but their handling of this line gives me pause enough to wait until it actually gets released to purchase.

I preordered it at an impulse! But honestly sometimes I think these companies just don't know how to make good figures / some screw up the sculpt / some screw up outfits! Same story in the Selene thread (of a different company). Many people think things improve at final release date! They rarely do! And if they do only by a delta! Many people start showering complements saying what a great start what a good attempt! all bs!

Only if hot toys let go of iron man stuff and stuck to some of these cooler things!

250 for a hot toys accurate figure is a far better approach than a marginal and sub par figure at 150 - anyways!

Sucks when the output is so marginal!

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/.../137019-leon-911-partial-collection-40-a.html

250 for a hot toys accurate figure is a far better approach than a marginal and sub par figure at 150 - anyways!

Except the Hot Toys figure would't look like Andrew Lincoln if you're sticking to averages. They're a solidish company, but not the end-all and be-all of 1/6. Never were, never will be.

I preordered it at an impulse! But honestly sometimes I think these companies just don't know how to make good figures / some screw up the sculpt / some screw up outfits! Same story in the Selene thread (of a different company). Many people think things improve at final release date! They rarely do! And if they do only by a delta! Many people start showering complements saying what a great start what a good attempt! all bs!

Only if hot toys let go of iron man stuff and stuck to some of these cooler things!

Sucks when the output is so marginal!

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/.../137019-leon-911-partial-collection-40-a.html

I wholeheartedly disagree with this statement and I think a lot of others would to. I would much rather spend 140 bucks on the "Boy Black" that Art Figures is selling with a pretty darn good likeness versus 250 bucks with HT that has an almost exact likeness.

I have the Art Figures Dredd, it's an excellent figure. It was only like $130 when it came out. HT at their best might be able to do a little better, but not much.

Back