Threezero 1/6 Rick Grimes - Official AMC Walking Dead Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm liking what we're seeing. The weathering on the pants looks great, but I really want them to add the Governor gunshot wound hole on his upper left leg. It almost looks like they added that to the right leg instead. The likeness is decent, but not perfect. Good enough at this point I guess. Glad he's got the machete sheath on his belt, the McFarlane figure missed that. His boots should be darker too, almost black. I do hope he has an exclusive, even a deluxe one like John Snow. At least he ought to be around $130-150 with the current pack out.

The post where I got the pictures said $160
And you're right the boots should be darker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not bad but would have prefered Sheriff Rick. This figure is a couple of years too late for me. Between all the Star Wars, Game of Thrones, Marvel and upcoming Batman V Superman i can't get into another line. Glad for people who have been waiting for it.

Just worried more Walking Dead will mean less GoT.

Looks good, not blown away by the likeness, but at the price I think its damn good value.

More pics incoming.

Check the first post. If you're using the default red board theme, you're not seeing the photos at full resolution - you can drag them out and view them externally or view them in another window.

Last edited:
The likeness is very good, but it could use a tweak. The boots should be darker I think. No complaints about anything else. $160 shipped is a pretty good deal I reckon. I like bearded Rick but this isn't one of my favorite outfits. There's something a little bit boring about it. I'm glad all you guy that have been waiting for SO long finally have a figure in sight to look forward to.

Releases are usually shipped in under a year, even with delays. Schedules for GoT and BB figures has been 2-3 quarters.

This is a no-question pre-order for me! That is also my favorite Rick look to date, so that's even more of a bonus.

We had the Pets in hand before this look ever existed, so there is no real reason for the delay, which makes this being the second figure in the line all so baffling.

Looks great, but never bought anything from em. How is their final products? Does it looks solid? Few qc issues?

After seeing more pics... we waited that long for this? I expected perfection for the wait.... Still a fine figure. I still will PO and will enjoy it on my shelf.... it could have been a lot lot better though.

You know what's really probably throwing the likeness off? Its the beard. Its not grey enough. His beard is pretty grey and this is just solid brown. I think that would really help as minor as that might be.

Back