Threezero 1/6 Rick Grimes - Official AMC Walking Dead Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll bite. This is a good look for Rick and what I prefer. Been itching for this one for a long time. I don't know if I'll preorder, but we'll see what they offer alongside it.

Likeness isn't nearly good enough to get my money, personally. If that improves at some point, then I'm interested.

yeah I'm hoping like Ned, they'll tweak the sculpt and get the likeness improved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the price I think it looks pretty good. Let's just hope the paint is better then Ned Starks paint

Not sure about this one.. My collection misses a horror movie/series character, but in these pics coat and hands don't look so good..

Sent from my BatPad using Tapatalk

may get this at retail, does look good for price.

You don't want a spray-tan Rick? ;) BTW, you can hide Ned's paint color with lighting.

paint on my ned isnt orangey at all. got it via retail and def noticed that compared to the earlier shipped ones i had seen it lacks the orange thankfully.

To each his own...
To me this looks like a pop toys $80 figure set Were I would pick my own body.
Not a penny more

I'm okay with it considering it is a $160 figure. If it was priced at $240, like what SSC are pricing their's right now, I wouldn't be happy with it.

I don't know why people expect it to be better, it seems to be about the best Threezero can do. Looks pretty good to me, certainly a huge step up from that Shepard fig. That thing is worth about 80 bucks at the most.

It looks decent to me, but I really wanted sheriff rick. It irritates me that they teased it and then deliver this after such a long wait.

Yeah me too. I think at this point I'll get that DamToys body and sculpt and try to track down one of those Redman sheriff sets, and that'll be my sheriff Rick.

Back