Action Figure Threezero 1/6 Anthem - Ranger Javelin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welp, mine was delivered to my old address. I emailed them multiple times about updating my address and it still went to the wrong location. :mad:

Hope you can get it soon, I can?t find any unbox or review of this figure and I want to know whether the light on the helmet are wrong on all figure, or just me.

Finally got mine after a kind stranger was willing to forward it along to me. Might have to reconsider ordering directly from ThreeZero since they don?t seem capable of updating a shipping address.

Anyway, I was fully prepared to hate this figure after my shipping headache and the messed up eyes...But I love it. I was really worried that he would have another rubber suit design. Especially since my ME Legion has started to disintegrate. Thankfully, the Javalin doesn?t use their typical rubber suit and as a result the joints are executed much better. So I am not nearly as worried about posing or longevity.

Do I wish he had more accessories? 100%. Do I wish the eyes were accurate. Yup. But overall, I still love the design of this suit and this is one of the better ThreeZero figures that I have owned. I really wish that this game did better because I would have bought an entire team of Javelins in a heart beat.

79A32E23-2816-438E-978A-C3DA5344E8A9.jpg

Finally got mine after a kind stranger was willing to forward it along to me. Might have to reconsider ordering directly from ThreeZero since they don?t seem capable of updating a shipping address.

Anyway, I was fully prepared to hate this figure after my shipping headache and the messed up eyes...But I love it. I was really worried that he would have another rubber suit design. Especially since my ME Legion has started to disintegrate. Thankfully, the Javalin doesn?t use their typical rubber suit and as a result the joints are executed much better. So I am not nearly as worried about posing or longevity.

Do I wish he had more accessories? 100%. Do I wish the eyes were accurate. Yup. But overall, I still love the design of this suit and this is one of the better ThreeZero figures that I have owned. I really wish that this game did better because I would have bought an entire team of Javelins in a heart beat.

View attachment 503683

Did u tried the light?
The light from the thruster is a little bit twinkle. Don?t know whether it is normal.

I wish someone knew 3D modelling can make some accessories for it. I am looking forward to do it too but need to learn modelling first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@FatedLazarus
Congrats on getting safely and I agree that the design is really good (despite the inaccuracy it has).

I wish someone knew 3D modelling can make some accessories for it. I am looking forward to do it too but need to learn modelling first.

IMO - As much as I like the figure, the effort and risk (in mods) it would take to complete an official released figure are too much.
I wish you luck and know it would look awesome when all is done.

I can?t hold the gun with two hands like the official photos, anyone can tell me how to do that?

977a7374c346b5a8e471ace7e1e842db.jpg

a36873612fae7d680dccebe2a3f1c9cf.jpg

I found these two 3D models online and I write down the correct height for the figure, but it isn?t suitable for 3D printing without edit.

they're the models i used, the arm on the missile launcher failed though

Did u edit it before you print? I send these files for 3D printing and the merchant told me the file isn?t suitable for print. Hope you can share more photos of them.

Did u edit it before you print? I send these files for 3D printing and the merchant told me the file isn?t suitable for print. Hope you can share more photos of them.

nope just change the dimensions to be 1/6 scale thats it, try sculpteo.com or shapeways.com i used them before i got my own 3d printer, i also recommend printing with resin

Back