Action Figure Threezero 1/6 Anthem - Ranger Javelin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

d684d322297fc10d8f86d4044f98dc86.jpg

I will definitely complaint about it.

Since the beginning they mentioned that we can expect to see more javelin, I have never believed them and this just confirms it.
The game didn't receive good feedback (but I enjoyed it) so they most likely had no intention in making any improvement to the ranger.

Could have been a really cool piece :monkey2

Mine arrived, but after telling them 3 times, they sent it to my old address?! :slap

Luckily, I know the people, but won't get a chance to grab it for a few weeks.

First, and last, item I'll ever buy directly from them.

Mine arrived, but after telling them 3 times, they sent it to my old address?! :slap

Luckily, I know the people, but won't get a chance to grab it for a few weeks.

First, and last, item I'll ever buy directly from them.

Their CS office is local in HK and the package was sent from Mainland China, obviously someone haven?t update the shipping information.

I have already sent and email to ask about the design of the eye and their haven?t give me a proper respond yet, I hope all buyer can do the same to get their attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like they had the eyes right on the prototype...

Dumb asses.

Looks like they had the eyes right on the prototype...

Dumb asses.

Yes their prototype looks fine, and they still haven?t answer my question.

There have so many places that they can improve in this figure, like weapon magnet mount on the figure, I really don?t understand why they spend money and time to develop this, they can do so much better to increase the sales.

I don't mind the gun scale/size and it looks pretty good here.
My problem is still with the lack of hands/accesssory.

ranger.jpg
Cr. FB post by "Ngai Hang Tse"

Those pics look awesome. It looks like he managed to turn off the “third eye” somehow. The figure looks much better without that third LED.

you can just paint over the third eye

Yes of coz, we can do a lot to improve this figure, but I wish threezero can give us a better way to fix it, and I believe they can paint it better than me.

Still waiting for their email.

They ask me to send the figure back to them for repair and they may fix the head for me.

Welp, mine was delivered to my old address. I emailed them multiple times about updating my address and it still went to the wrong location. :mad:

Back