Action Figure Threezero 1/6 Anthem - Ranger Javelin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mentioned the lack of accessory on their facebook when it was announced and the admin replied saying they will inform the team.
Probably didn't make any difference.

Found these 2 pics on a local group.
View attachment 502225 View attachment 502226

Yes, I sent an email to them about lack of accessory and got the same answer, unfortunately they haven?t change anything. I heard some buyers planning to send their complain to the company, and I might do the same too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

disappointing they didn't add the missing parts or an extra weapon for that matter but no surprise, least what we are getting is better than that master chief they did years back :/

disappointing they didn't add the missing parts or an extra weapon for that matter but no surprise, least what we are getting is better than that master chief they did years back :/

I hope they can get back to the HALO line, but they just abandon it because of chief...

yeah wish they had done Locke and his team and the rest of noble team

949787ce04ff7a547fb23cbda9771c9e.jpg

I got mine

45219290e5e9bde955c1d0a74b0cc4a8.jpg

And that?s it, only one gun can play with.
I will draft my complaint email tomorrow morning. (I live in HK)

Thanks for the pics. You mentioned bad QC...would you say this one is a pass? Really have loved my time with anthem, a shame it didn?t get the post launch support to make it a better competitor to destiny.

Thanks for the pics. You mentioned bad QC...would you say this one is a pass? Really have loved my time with anthem, a shame it didn?t get the post launch support to make it a better competitor to destiny.

Mine included a warranty card, I can ship it back to them for repair or get a new one. But it might take some time of coz.

I only disappointed about lack of accessories, javelin should have a shoulder cannon and a gun under its arm and they knew that.

I translated their email for your reference

Thank you for choosing Threezero products! In order to ensure that customers receive our product after-sales service, please email the following information to [email protected] within 14 days after receipt, otherwise it will be invalid.

1. Warranty certificate number (must be provided in text form on the email header)

2. The completed product warranty certificate (the JPG format file must be attached to the email to provide)

3. Invoices or online transaction records (need to be provided as a JPG file attached to the email)

The customer will then receive a confirmation email from our company. The warranty period starts from the date the confirmation email is sent and lasts for one year. After the expiration, no notice will be given.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back