Action Figure Threezero 1/6 Anthem - Ranger Javelin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap...

Yes the game sucks, but this looks great.

Still bummed they didn't decide to make Jack Cooper and BT-7274 from Titanfall 2.

Trust me man, I've been feeling that constantly with each Threezero announcement that isn't Titanfall 2. I was expecting threezero to release Cooper and BT given the positive reviews of the game, but I guess given its lukewarm sales, threezero didn't risk investing in a figure for it.

It's a shame, but I still hold out a glimmer of hope that it materialises one day...

Trust me man, I've been feeling that constantly with each Threezero announcement that isn't Titanfall 2. I was expecting threezero to release Cooper and BT given the positive reviews of the game, but I guess given its lukewarm sales, threezero didn't risk investing in a figure for it.

It's a shame, but I still hold out a glimmer of hope that it materialises one day...
If they were willing to put effort into the trainwreck that was Anthem then they had no reason not to go for more TF2.

If they were willing to put effort into the trainwreck that was Anthem then they had no reason not to go for more TF2.
I'm sure they were commissioned to do the anthem fig far before everyone knew it had become the debacle it was... and TF2 is team fortress btw lol. Just poking fun.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I posted about the lack of accessories on their fb page and just noticed that they have replied my comment.

Screen Shot 2563-01-11 at 02.46.31.jpg

Do you think they will add more to it?

Hmm don't know if they have before but really they do this time, needs shoulder mount another gun and maybe shock mace

Got my shipping notice today - it's been so long I forgot I had this on order.

Looking forward to reviews on this one - with how hit or miss Threezero can be on QC, will be good to hear feedback before dropping 250.

My Javelin should be arrive before 28. I don?t understand why threezero only give us one gun and no other accessories to play with, even a figure stand is not include as well.

My Javelin should be arrive before 28. I don?t understand why threezero only give us one gun and no other accessories to play with, even a figure stand is not include as well.

I mentioned the lack of accessory on their facebook when it was announced and the admin replied saying they will inform the team.
Probably didn't make any difference.

Found these 2 pics on a local group.
r1.jpg r2.jpg

Back