ThreeA to make 1/6 marvel figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they wont be overly stylized.. not a huge fan of the cartoony crap, though if they come out like Carter that would be cool

I like the idea of marvel comic 1/6 figures but not into ashly woods stylising of them, I don't want my figures to look like a 10 year old carved them outta wood and dragged them though the dirt:(

This would be cool, hopefully they come out being cheaper than hot toys but look just as awesome or more so'

Fantastic! I love Ashely Wood's style and can't wait to see what he comes up with. I've managed to pass on the 3A robot stuff, but Marvel is a whole other story.

I like the idea of marvel comic 1/6 figures but not into ashly woods stylising of them, I don't want my figures to look like a 10 year old carved them outta wood and dragged them though the dirt:(
LOL

Pass..I want classic representations not re-imagined versions.
Yeah, too bad that we're getting high end, artsy reinterpretations of Marvel characters without having high end classic, traditional versions of these characters first. Too bad. I don't care for the Ashley Wood style myself.

Wish Sideshow would do Classic Comic Book 1/6 Marvel figures

Sideshow already said they couldn't due to licensing. Maybe that is why we are getting re-imagined versions not classic due to licensing issues with classic representations.

Who has the license then, I wonder? Surely Medicom doesn't still have one. And nothing NECA or Hasbro is doing is even remotely similar to what SSC would be doing. Maybe they just didn't want to pay Marvel for it.

Who has the license then, I wonder? Surely Medicom doesn't still have one. And nothing NECA or Hasbro is doing is even remotely similar to what SSC would be doing. Maybe they just didn't want to pay Marvel for it.

Hasbro has the license

All Sideshow has to do is ask Hasbro to lend out the 12" license (just like their G.I.Joe)

All I want is a proper comic style Spiderman so I can display it with my raimi Spiderman and Amazing Spiderman (whenever hot toys decides to finally release it:impatient:)

I'll take a wait and see approach. I'd love some high quality 1/6 Marvel Comic figures. But I never cared for 3A stylings. Can anyone comment of the quality of the 1/6 stuff they make now?

Plus, if its just being announced, we probably won't see anything unlil at least next year.

"reimagined" does not sound too encouraging. I doubt I'll be buying but will see. I'm far more interested in a 1:6 Marvel line similar to what Sideshow is doing with DC.

Bwahahahahaha! :lol:

Deadpool,dr doom and superior spiderman are my top 3 wants that i'd buy in a heartbeat! Seeing that doom is already in the works makes me happy! Though i'd like it if they released a dredd and a spawn from the other licences they have.And a master chief.Most importantly the have to make them realistic and high end simmilar to carter and not like their other figures.These figs fit their universe but their style doesn't match comic book characters.

I might as well post my wishlist:
1)Doom
2)Deadpool (NOW!,X-force or classic)
3)Superior Spiderman (i LOVE the new suit!)
4)Dr strange (either NOW! or classic)
5)Wolverine (x force or NOW!)
6)Magneto (age of apocalypse or dark magneto with black face and glowing eyes)
7)Scarlet spider (Kaine)
8)Starlord (2008 version,i don't like the new maskless design)
9)Nova (richard rider)
10)Black widow
11)Hawkeye (i kinda like the NOW! design a bit more)
12)Apocalypse
13)Black Bolt
14)Ultron
15)Daredevil

These are just at the top of my head,there are many more i'd like to see.

Last edited:
Back