Three Zero Game of Thrones Brienne of Tarth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this is going to be a shock to a lot of folks, but ... it looks like this is being pushed back by Sideshow another month to November.

Last edited:
From Facebook, looks fantastic. Can't wait to receive mine!
Brienne.jpg

Man that does look pretty nice. I was going to pass too but might need to rethink that. Before I buy her I would really like definite confirmation that a later season Jaime is going to happen.

Looking forward to more pics. That light is really washing out any detail, especially the sculpt which looks a bit soft. I do like what I can see.

Yeah this came out disappointing. The proto looked a lot better if I’m being honest. Should have mine tomorrow so can judge better then. Another stick to beat TZ with...

To be honest I never liked the sculpt much, proto or production. Outfit looks good except the boots look a bit big, even for her.

They better not make a hash of Jon version 2! They really need to nail that one after the Juan Snow that they produced first time around.

Back