Three Zero Game of Thrones Brienne of Tarth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3rd Quarter 2019? Man, that seems like a lot of lead time for this. I suppose most of their pre-orders are that long, but man. They really should try to chop that down to six months or less. I'm a huge GOT fan, so I won't lose interest, but a year is a long time to wait for folks who are only casual fans or maybe ordered on an impulse. Seems like a recipe to lose sales.

Of course it's 3Z, and they tend to have production delays. So maybe this is just a more realistic timeline.

3rd Quarter 2019? Man, that seems like a lot of lead time for this. I suppose most of their pre-orders are that long, but man. They really should try to chop that down to six months or less. I'm a huge GOT fan, so I won't lose interest, but a year is a long time to wait for folks who are only casual fans or maybe ordered on an impulse. Seems like a recipe to lose sales.

Of course it's 3Z, and they tend to have production delays. So maybe this is just a more realistic timeline.

Well, seems like they're milking the cow while they can. After season 8 it will be the peak of popularity of the show and probably the figures, so they'll want to release as many as possible during that time. When they announce the next Jon and Daenerys preorders on them will be massive, and they'll have still available most of the main characters. Bottom line, I think it totally makes sense from sales point of view.

Checked in with the Sideshow chat to see if they know if they'll be carrying her. They said they hadn't heard anything yet. Season 7 Tyrion pretty much went up on Sideshow within a few days of the reveal. It's been a couple of weeks now for Brienne. Haven't seen her put up for preorder anywhere outside the 3Z store. I really like the Sideshow FlexPay system but I'm thinking I may pull the trigger at 3Z soon ...

They just added the deluxe
threezero game of thrones.jpg

BBTS has deluxe tyrion so I'm going to wait for them to get deluxe Brienne too... can't wait. Looks amazing

They do really good cloaks, so yeah, have to have that. Even if it's not essential to the character (in my view).

Also, the fact that it is labelled as a deluxe, rather than as an exclusive, and that the White Walker, Tyrion and Scully deluxes were available elsewhere leads me to think this will probably be as well, so I'll hold off for a bit, rather than ordering direct just yet.

The cloak makes this look even better. I’ll definitely order the deluxe. A bit odd of them to put the deluxe up 2 weeks after the standard version. I’m sure lots of folks who ordered the standard version will be looking to upgrade now.

Just noticed, I preordered her this morning. The cloak makes such a great addition to an already great figure. Since they have her dressed for the North in her cloak, she needs Sansa to protect :impatient:

That looks really good.
Despite liking the character and GOT, I don't have much interest in buying anything GOT, I find the look of the costumes boring.

The guy in their Jon outfit isn't recognizable, so there's that.
Yeah, that's the real problem. I'd much rather have a a new character, but I understand people wanting an updated version because of that mess of a head sculpt. Really, I just want that ELEVEN sculpt to come out already. I may just rework it with rooted hair to resemble earlier seasons. There's other problems with that figure though. Now that they've made a second Tyrion I have a feeling we're going to see a KOTN Jon or later season Jamie soon. I wonder if they still have Khal Drogo in mind like was revealed early on.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Back