Three Zero Game of Thrones Brienne of Tarth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone do a side by side of the proto to production?

This production sculpt reminds of another actress but I cant put my finger on it.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I thought the head turned out fine. Softer and less detailed paint apps, as usual, but still good. Her height is great too at about 13 inches.

3ea1db05c10601ec43834793222e346b.jpg
8785cb38670e2ced342b896ee3854142.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, she looks much better here. Best pics of the HS I’ve seen yet so I feel somewhat reassured. Thanks whitd! Any chance you can post a full length pic of her with the cloak on. I’m waiting on the deluxe version too.

More from the DSLR while I had it set up. Hmm, I didn't notice the black specks on her right cheek until I looked at these pics.

Attachments

• Brienne_PhotoBooth_D.jpg
    Brienne_PhotoBooth_D.jpg
    235.7 KB · Views: 205
  • Brienne_PhotoBooth_C.jpg
    Brienne_PhotoBooth_C.jpg
    246 KB · Views: 201
  • Brienne_PhotoBooth_B.jpg
    Brienne_PhotoBooth_B.jpg
    262.4 KB · Views: 205
  • Brienne_PhotoBooth_A.jpg
    Brienne_PhotoBooth_A.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 206
Got her Friday. I think she is pretty bad-ass. Sculpt looks good but the paint apps are not as good as they could be.
I know she is supposed to have that porcelain skin but a little more texture in there would not have been bad. Still, really liking her. The clothing/outfit are awesome.

Brienne_dslr_001.jpg
Brienne_dslr_002.jpg
Brienne_dslr_003.jpg
brienne_phone_001.jpg
brienne_phone_002.jpg
brienne_phone_003.jpg
brienne_phone_004.jpg

Thanks for posting pics everyone. In some the sculpt looks decent, in others unfortunately I see a little bit of Biff Tannen.

I'm hoping it is just one of those pieces that doesn't photograph very well. I'll see when mine ships, I guess...

Even with all these pictures my opinion hasn't changed. The sculpt is super soft and more round than the proto. I will say she'll probably look good on a shelf among the rest of the characters.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

It’s far from their worst sculpt. A bit of paint enhancement will make a world of difference. It’s possible without having to solicit a new custom sculpt.

The boots are not passable. I picked up TFA Han Solo boots awhile ago to replace them.

I’ll see what else I need to replace. Got mine a few weeks ago but have not bothered to look at it yet.

Back