Three Zero Game of Thrones Arya Stark

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to their official site, Arya coming in December.

581375def7c70c2e2a8e041072ca4753.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^ Thanks for that info, I was wondering about when she'd release, I see TWD Glenn is slated for November release as well - hope they both stay that way!

According to their official site, Arya coming in December.

581375def7c70c2e2a8e041072ca4753.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for this! Does 3Z generally stick to the shipping timeline that they post? I ordered Daenerys last minute frown Sideshow so I’m not sure how direct from 3Z is in regards to punctuality.

Thanks for this! Does 3Z generally stick to the shipping timeline that they post? I ordered Daenerys last minute frown Sideshow so I’m not sure how direct from 3Z is in regards to punctuality.

They do not, you can usually add a month to three on top of their calendar.

Their release calendar is more useful as toilet paper than it is for predicting the date their figures will ship.

Yeah, I just got emails from Sideshow saying Arya, the White Walker (and Glenn from Walking Dead) have all been pushed back (yet again) to February. I'm expecting another set of similar emails next month. I assume Cersei is getting pushed back, too. (I ordered her through the HBO store and they don't seem to send delay emails. Seems like I paid for her years ago now! When she eventually ships, it'll feel like I'm getting a free figure!)

I think Arya's original release date was supposed to be last July or thereabouts. The White Walker, I think, was October. Winter may be coming, but these figures sure don't seem to be! :lol

Ah, well. ThreeZero gonna ThreeZero.

Yeah, I just got emails from Sideshow saying Arya, the White Walker (and Glenn from Walking Dead) have all been pushed back (yet again) to February. I'm expecting another set of similar emails next month. I assume Cersei is getting pushed back, too. (I ordered her through the HBO store and they don't seem to send delay emails. Seems like I paid for her years ago now! When she eventually ships, it'll feel like I'm getting a free figure!)

I think Arya's original release date was supposed to be last July or thereabouts. The White Walker, I think, was October. Winter may be coming, but these figures sure don't seem to be! :lol

Ah, well. ThreeZero gonna ThreeZero.

:lol :goodpost: Too true!

I haven't received any updates other the the one from SSC for the WW. And here I thought they might roll these out a little faster with all those PO coming out back to back. Looks like Cercei, Tyrion and Brienne are WAY down the road. Probably won't get the White Walker until April when the the final season premieres. lol

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Back