Three Zero Game of Thrones Arya Stark

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure this is just what a company who's trying to do their best loves to see. I dare anyone of you to try to do better. Stop ******** on the company and just stop buying it if you hate it. I'm kind of sick of the negativity over a ****ing toy.

:lol

"Could I do better than this?"
- No
"Bought!"

I'm sure this is just what a company who's trying to do their best loves to see. I dare anyone of you to try to do better. Stop ******** on the company and just stop buying it if you hate it. I'm kind of sick of the negativity over a ****ing toy.

Of course we can't do better but we're also not in the figure manufacturing business. Your argument beyond stupid.

Nailed it!
View attachment 386549
Still, instant purchase. But I'll get another headsculpt, that's for sure.

Her head is the wrong shape. She has a rounded face/chin but the proto has an elongated pointed chin. Plus for a similar expression, her eyebrows are wrong. Really throws off the likeness. I guess I'm just not seeing this strong likeness that others are seeing.

Wow, the one character with the most distinct facial feature on the show, and 3A completely misses the mark. :lol

On the plus side, the face on this figure could actually be passed off as an orphan boy's.

COMING SOOM, guys! It's gonna be perfect!!!

At least Threezero spelled the Arya Stark correctly, unlike the final release box from StarAce's "Hermoine."

Season 7 Arya had a nice outfit but her character is probably best known for her little boy tattered rags look from the earlier seasons.

They'll probably make Needle the Exclusive. lol

I think I'll pass and buy parts loose.

What about Catspaw as an EX?

I guess it would not fit with this version of Arya since she did not get that dagger until later.

Wonder how much she'll cost? Hopefully cheaper than Dany.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I own every figure in the line and badly want an Arya in my collection but I can’t continue to line TZ’s pockets. I won’t be getting this one until people have it in hand and can show that the hair can be futzed or greased to look a lot less ridiculous. This is getting panned across social media...hopefully TZ do the right thing, take the feedback on board and go back to the drawing board.

I wonder what their imminent Dana Scully is going to look like....

I own every figure in the line and badly want an Arya in my collection but I can’t continue to line TZ’s pockets. I won’t be getting this one until people have it in hand and can show that the hair can be futzed or greased to look a lot less ridiculous. This is getting panned across social media...hopefully TZ do the right thing, take the feedback on board and go back to the drawing board.

I wonder what their imminent Dana Scully is going to look like....

:exactly: :goodpost: This! I probably won't be pre-ordering this either, especially after what happened with Daenerys. Shame as she is one of the characters that I wanted most from this line, but I'm not gonna keep paying high prices for such sub-par efforts.

I am seriously concerned for the three Walking Dead figures that I have on pre-order. :(

"The next release in our extremely well-received Game of Thrones 1/6th scale line..."

AR.jpg

THAT'S better. I'm seeing her now.

Looking at the sculpt from different angles makes a big difference for me. It's the clean, fluffed hair that's throwing it off. Add a dollop of product and I think she'll look a lot closer.

Back