Three Zero Game of Thrones Arya Stark

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow Freaks board. Come on Three Zero, let's see another release. Three Zero. Here you go guyz! Sideshow Freaks board. That sucks ass. That's ****ing horrible. You guys stink worse than garbage that's been out for a week in the hot sun. Three Zero. :(

Well maybe not for a whole week... :monkey1

That head is pretty bad.... The hair is really absurd looking. I'm surprised they went with rooted for this. Another worry is the scale. I mean, If Dany looks odd in my collection what the hell will this look like.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I mean, at least the Dany proto looked good, this Arya proto already looks bad, i can only imagine how ugly it will be in hand, because we all know the final product will see a 50% drop in quality.

This is a win! When I saw this thread, I was like, Oh ****, now I have to track down a Hound so I can have my favorite dynamic duo.

Whew! Money saved!

What the Hell did we ever do to deserve ThreeZero owning the 1:6 figure rights to Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, and The X-Files? I mean they had to have all three? Really? Just one of those wouldn't have already been painful enough?

Really wish they'd stuck to videogame and animé figures, which they were actually pretty good at.

This is horrible
I wonder what the final product will look like if this is what the prototype looks like

Remember when threezero first shared the Tyrion sculpt ( ONLY the sculpt) and people complained then they changed it? What happened to that company?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Well I have no faith in Threezero anymore after the Daenerys final product headsculpt.

Based off how that went between prototype shown and what we actually got I think this is whats gonna happen with this.....

Prototype pic Aryalol.jpg (looks great etc)

Actual final product headsculpt Sloth-Fratelli-490x312.jpg (WTF!!!)

Back