Those who sold their souls to Chicky for 24 hours during Spooktacular!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be happy to send Karamazov80 straight to hell just to say I won at this years Spook....

1994.jpg

LMK, Chicky....

You know what? You can have my soul, Chicky. Don't even want anything back for it. If you can find it, that is. Pretty sure it's still in the box somewhere. Never used. Just taking up space that I could be filling with polystone anyway.

Last edited:
i find this thread highly offensive even in a joking manner. men sell their souls for wealth, power and much bigger things than just a collectible. i weep for the people in this world that possess no spirituality and would joke about selling their immortal souls. we don't take any of these distractions with us you know? life is short, tell the people in your life you love them.
Take it easy DM. I know you didn't win anything but hey, life is short and I love you. :wink1: :1-1: :nana:

i for one, know that life is too short..but sometimes joking around is what i need to do, to forget about the things that i lost in my life...you can feel free to check out my other threads to see what im talking about....
also, of course i wouldn't really sell my soul..but if i did, it would be for my wife or my kids...

In all seriousness, I'd still sell my soul for that one thing I want the most. And it's not a collectible.

But how'd I love her without my soul? Paradox. Damn. :mad:

Not interested in selling my soul but did want to share this pic with y'all. As I was rummaging through my Halloween decorations, I found my unused "The Dead" stickers. I can't tell y'all how sad it makes me that the '12 Dead figures are dead...again. May their souls rest in peace.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Back