Those who sold their souls to Chicky for 24 hours during Spooktacular!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
uuuuuhhhh? You just didn't say that did you? It's near impossible to get rewards into your account -um when you DON'T SEND ME your info. Sniveling minion. Plus let's school you on oral contracts and returns policies. I gave you $20 in rewards without strings but during the deal window you put your soul on sale for $10 therefore I added an 'addendum' to our deal. If not due to your discounting and upselling of soul services could have rendered our deal void.

SNIVELING MINIONS thinking they can question the validity of my YEARS of upheld collectible promises.... You wonder why you're not on a friends list. Really?

:rotfl

Collectorcol needs to quit while he's behind. :lecture

I should be studying for a huge Political Science test tomorrow, but instead I'm trying to sell my soul. In way, it's fitting cause most politicians have no trouble selling their souls.

Well sheeet Chicky. You're ending all this. But first, I know you want a video from me. I know you do.

What she wants is me covering Pippin's 'Edge of Night' from Return of the King for something LOTR-y. Her ears hunger for it. :D

I don't think there are any bigfoots around here, but if I go up north a bit there's supposed to be a Wisconsin Werewolf. I don't want to mess with that guy, though.

Yeah, I remember watching that History Channel show on Monsters, and they did one on that Werewolf. I Loved that show cause they did a couple in MN too.

I don't think there are any bigfoots around here, but if I go up north a bit there's supposed to be a Wisconsin Werewolf. I don't want to mess with that guy, though.

Yup, there sure is! I've seen some dark, shaky cam videos! Must be real! :monkey3

Yup, there sure is! I've seen some dark, shaky cam videos! Must be real! :monkey3

He's for real dude. I saw some guy who picks up road kill deer for a living say that he had one pull a dead deer out of his truck. You're living in murderous werewolf country, my friend.

It's funny, I did assignment one and I didn't even sell my soul. I was bragging about my win at a party tonight and even recounted my pseudo-long history with Spooktacular. :)

It's my first Spook and though I can't do your dirty work through social media, I'm ok with everything else. I just want a BD Mark VII. Or just a Mark VII Ex. Hell, even a T-shirt or a calendar would suffice. Or a WIP pic of the WW pf. Ya, my soul's that cheap. :exactly:

Back