Those who sold their souls to Chicky for 24 hours during Spooktacular!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i emailed ya pics Chicky...
and just in case..
cinderella(or we call her cinderBELLA..cause her name is Bella..lol)
bellahallow13_zps07bd0d04.jpg

dillon1_zps6bcf0ec9.jpg

mallory1_zpsb9eae6bc.jpg

Yes email them! And for the love of JOBS why did you have ur I pad in the rain?!

E-mail sent! Let me know if you have any trouble viewing them.

I kept it in the giant pocket in my jean jacket when I wasn't filming, so I think it should be okay. Functioning fine for now, at least. :lol

I will make that trade- even if its a short term deal! What r u looking to receive for temp brain function usage?

You have made my day beyond words. I don't want to be greedy. I would love the man of steel Pf but if that is asking too much, I would not mind adding Hot Toys Tony Stark the mechanic, to my collection.

I am so happy right now.

If either are too much, please be honest.

You have made my day bering woods. I don't want to be greedy. I would love the man of steel Pf but if that is asking too much, I would not mind adding Hot Toys Tony Stark the mechanic.

I am so happy right now.

If either are too much, please be honest.

if someone deserves a prize it is definitely BG she is awesome!:1-1:

Dark matter- this is entertainment. I appreciate your thoughtfulness and religious reminders, however perhaps if you find this thread offensive you should hold off from participation, either in this or this forum. Its not our intention to insult you but this thread did not seek you out.

Many people are here are sharing stories, talking about charities and doing nice things for others.

thanks for the advice. did i win anything? :yess:

I know a couple of people are willing to match my donation to the Humane Society. I'll leave the window open for a week if anyone else wants to partake. :)

9:50 here and the last trick or treater just came through....was late but they had good costumes so I gave them the rest of my candy lol time for a scary movie and off to bed. Hope everyone else had a good Halloween!!!:yess:

I know a couple of people are willing to match my donation to the Humane Society. I'll leave the window open for a week if anyone else wants to partake. :)

put your donation into a local animal rescue that saves animals from euthanasia and gets them adopted into homes. all these groups, the aspca, peta, the humane society all recommend euthanizing animals or actually do the killing themselves. humane society recommends to shelters to keep animals only five days.

animal rescues get the pets placed into permanent homes while having foster homes house them until they do. i personally would not support any group that supports euthanasia.

If I had some extra cash..id love to donate..our family always tries to adopt when we can..my sis in law is the groomer at her vet clinic and is always helping out with the animals that are up for adoption..she has rescued several doggies the last few years...same with us..4 diff cats in last few years..one of out pugs was a puppy mill rescue even. Oh..ironically enough..my sis in laws new doggys name is chicky...short for something..but I can't spell it...its a strange name...lol

Wow - it's 7:00pm and I have had only about 20 trick or treaters. Usually I have seen well over 100 by this time......where are the kiddies? I think my Mort plush doll peering through the front window is scaring them off. :lol

put your donation into a local animal rescue that saves animals from euthanasia and gets them adopted into homes. all these groups, the aspca, peta, the humane society all recommend euthanizing animals or actually do the killing themselves. humane society recommends to shelters to keep animals only five days.

animal rescues get the pets placed into permanent homes while having foster homes house them until they do. i personally would not support any group that supports euthanasia.

If there is one thing I know, it's about pet rescue and adoption. Our Humane Society is no kill. One of our babies was rescued from euthinasea. Please don't assume people know less than you.

Just got back from trick or treating...surprisingly small numbers out this year. My thrown together costume scared the hell out of a large number of those on the streets though. Amazing the results you can get with some fake blood, a goodwill suit and a little burlap:)

For anyone in the US that wants to participate, i have a contest going on in a chat room. The Doors of Indecision.

See either Spook thread for details.

CollectorCol, Spiderrogue and avenger. Mission: take awesome photos of Halloween costumes and tweet them to me!!

CollectorCol not sure if they have halloween in EU. If not it maybe a bit embarrassing for you to get in costume and knock on your neighbors door but thats what you are all going to get a picture of!!

The pics I tweeted to Chicky.

My nephew.
p0tc.jpg

The kids of a friend.
jbg3.jpg

And of course, the best one of all, my little boy who wouldn't hardly hold still wearing the Yoda costume my wife made for him. That's Lucy our pug on the right in her Vader costume. :)
js4i.jpg

Last edited:
Back