Those who sold their souls to Chicky for 24 hours during Spooktacular!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone. I still have the flu and it's not fun. For those of you who actively participated during Spook (and haven't won anything from SSC) by posting frequently in this or the other Spooktacular thread or in chat, and would like to try for a chance at winning a recent Mondo release Vault of Terror print by J Erickson, regular edition, this is your chance.

Winner pays shipping. Shipping to USA only. If you are in Canada and want this bad enough, please realize that shipping is NOT cheap. I can ship it uninsured if you request. I assume no responsibilities.

One entry per freak and I will know if you participated this year.

All you have to do is pm me as an entry and you will be added. I will randomly select a winner.

Last edited:
Hi everyone. I still have the flu and it's not fun. For those of you who actively participated during Spook (and haven't won anything from SSC) by posting frequently in this or the other Spooktacular thread or in chat, and would like to try for a chance at winning a recent Mondo release Vault of Terror print by J Erickson, regular edition, this is your chance.

All you have to do is pm me as an entry and you will be added. I will randomly select a winner.

Great that you're doing this BG, glad to see you're feeling better! Good luck to eveyone who enters (I will pass, but thank you anyway).

Winner pays shipping. Shipping to USA only. If you are in Canada and want this bad enough, please realize that shipping is NOT cheap. I can ship it uninsured if you request. I assume no responsibilities.

One entry per freak and I will know if you participated this year.

Very awesome of you Buffy! :clap

Hopefully by tomorrow I will be fully recovered. I will be randomly drawing a name tomorrow morning and will share the winner then.

I still have 2 photos of people I told about sideshow...i will check if chicky's inbox is still full. I have had fun telling people over the phone about sideshow. It was incredibly fun telling my Hungarian grandmother about it. Her response (in a very heavy Hungarian accent) "what is it?" "What is this one, sweetheart?" She is so adorable. I haven't heard anything back from Chicky but I'm sure she will let me know either way.

Hello everyone that entered the contest for the Vault of Terror print. I got every one of ya into my hat and pulled out the winner...and you are............................

LOQUAE!!!!

Congratulations!

got him! thanks again to Chicky and the awesome folks at SSC for the cool Spook this year...hope to see many more from them..
:fireworks

joker1_zps8609b4f8.jpg

Last edited:
Ok Minions! Settle up time! Since someone who shall remain nameless collectorcol, whom implied I may not live up to my promises. Lets post ur deal and prize!

Originally Posted by Vander
Your minions should all have to put exactly what they traded their sold for and the terms of the deal in their signature until next year's Spooktacular as a badge of shame!

I offered my soul for a City Hunter HT Predator, but guess my soul wasn't quite worth that.

Send one my way and I am at your beck and call, Chicky.

Or don't. Wouldn't want my sincere offer, nor my snideness to be confused for sniveling ;)

Last edited:
I sent you videos of me searching for sasquatch in the forest on Halloween. I don't know what that's worth. :( A hearty handshake?

[ame]https://youtu.be/wgrD-8b53AM[/ame]

Last edited:
I suppose at this point, I just want the whales to be saved. And maybe world peace too.

And I'm being ****ing serious as **** about the whales! :lecture

Back