Thor (The Movie) *Spoiler- contains character images*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Thor (The Movie)

I've got the script and it is awesome. It could be up there with the LOTR trilogy in my opinion, but they have to have the time, budget and casting nailed for it to work. But it is all there on the page. After Iron Man and The Hulk, Marvel is on a roll, I just hope the that rumors of Leo as Cap aren't true...

I've got the script and it is awesome. It could be up there with the LOTR trilogy in my opinion, but they have to have the time, budget and casting nailed for it to work. But it is all there on the page. After Iron Man and The Hulk, Marvel is on a roll, I just hope the that rumors of Leo as Cap aren't true...

Could you send me the script? I'm anxious to read it. Pretty please? With sugar on top?

I can't wait to see The Mighty Thor on screen. He and Blade are 2 of my ALL-TIME Favorite comic book characters.

Here's Thor:
gunter8-copy2.gif

:horror:horror:horror:horror

so much i want to say but i'm afraid i'll get a bad email from a mod.

again :horror!

From the looks of the titles (fonts and whatnot)... it seems Marvel is seriously devoted to Marvel!

DC and Warner could/should take notes!

So happy Marvel is funding its own projects! Once the Avengers movie hits the big screen, I wonder what other projects it will undertake...

yes... but we know the time to do this right won't happen.

yes... but we know the time to do this right won't happen.

You're completely right. Even with the established team set up for Iron Man (well...if they're coming back with Favreau and Downey), they're saying it's not enough time to do a sequel by 2010. How in Odin's name would "Thor" have the scantest chance of being a good movie if they're just throwing things together.

Marvel's fairly new in the movie biz... I think we'll see some missteps here and there, but even so, I'm hoping they stay closer to Iron Man quality than, say, Fantastic Four quality...

I think Sean Bean could be a good Thor if he bulked up.

Great actor.

While its old news it was just reconfirmed so I'll post it:

Thor To See Action In Asgard

Kevin Feige offered SciFiWire some scant details about the upcoming Thor movie.

"The film is not all Asgard, but it will be a big chunk in Asgard, yeah," Feige said. That should make for some interesting visuals, what with Asgard being a mythical realm accessible by a rainbow bridge.
The president of Marvel Studios also promised an announcement about Thor's director "later this summer". Mark Protosevich is working on a draft of the script that should be ready in a few weeks. With The Cell and I Am Legend screenplays to his credit, it seems the project has a writer on-board who is capable of the wide scope necessary to depict a mythical world of the gods and the strange powers they possess.

Also confirmed was Thor's slated release date: June 4, 2010.

And with the focus on Asgard. I'm finding myself wondering how much screen time will be given to Thor's human alter ego, Dr. Donald Blake, and whether Thor and Blake will be seperate personalities or just Thor in human guise, learning humility Norse god-style.

While its old news it was just reconfirmed so I'll post it:

Thor To See Action In Asgard

Kevin Feige offered SciFiWire some scant details about the upcoming Thor movie.

"The film is not all Asgard, but it will be a big chunk in Asgard, yeah," Feige said. That should make for some interesting visuals, what with Asgard being a mythical realm accessible by a rainbow bridge.
The president of Marvel Studios also promised an announcement about Thor's director "later this summer". Mark Protosevich is working on a draft of the script that should be ready in a few weeks. With The Cell and I Am Legend screenplays to his credit, it seems the project has a writer on-board who is capable of the wide scope necessary to depict a mythical world of the gods and the strange powers they possess.

Also confirmed was Thor's slated release date: June 4, 2010.

And with the focus on Asgard. I'm finding myself wondering how much screen time will be given to Thor's human alter ego, Dr. Donald Blake, and whether Thor and Blake will be seperate personalities or just Thor in human guise, learning humility Norse god-style.

I'm reading a draft of Protosevich's script (supplied by a generous freak here) so far it's not too bad... just hard to keep all the Norse names together...

Back