Thor The Dark World Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This should come out around Thor 5 :(

Yeah the pose looks similar to the comic PF but I'm hoping they got his legs positioned right this time... If they can nail his likeness and pose is good I'll probably buy him to finish off my movie Avengers line..

PCS is not making this.

It says we can see it at SDCC. Doubt this isn't in hand by January 1st 2016.

Where did you read this? I find it funny they release art work instead of actual pictures of the prototype which I assume they already have done since SDCC is just a few weeks away.

Where did you read this? I find it funny they release art work instead of actual pictures of the prototype which I assume they already have done since SDCC is just a few weeks away.

Right here in the reveal.

Looks much better then the modern Thor pf. Will wait and see. Too bad it's not Loki!

The drawing looks great... you know... the new way SS sells us products... (à la Captain America 2 PF we've had for months (since January) on pre-order based on a stupid drawing / concept art...) :gah:

I hope no one has actually pre-ordered that with just the picture that was shown.

I'm liking that pic, I hope the face is 5000 times better this time around :gah:

I'm liking that pic, I hope the face is 5000 times better this time around :gah:

Yeah i got shown ealier on here how bad that first ones looked. Never really paid attention to that one but that was a big time fail on SS's part for sure. Better learn from that for this go around. Chris Hemsworth was probably pissed.

Yeah i got shown ealier on here how bad that first ones looked. Never really paid attention to that one but that was a big time fail on SS's part for sure. Better learn from that for this go around. Chris Hemsworth was probably pissed.

I must be missing something. I own the first PF and the likeness is spot on. Must have been some quality control issues.

Back