Thor The Dark World Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been bouncing around the forums and the majority has the same thoughts except for those that drink the SSC cool-aide and they can do no wrong, Disappointed with this revel and the Comic PF was another disappointment also and then we get this with a similar pose, I will not be getting this, for those who do Enjoy, that's JMO

Be Cool
Al

I have been bouncing around the forums and the majority has the same thoughts except for those that drink the SSC cool-aide and they can do no wrong, Disappointed with this revel and the Comic PF was another disappointment also and then we get this with a similar pose, I will not be getting this, for those who do Enjoy, that's JMO

Be Cool
Al

Maybe upon full reveal your be pleasantly surprised my friend. Like I said I'm not much of a movie pf guy but the preview pic looks decent I think. But maybe that coffee I had earlier has some of that sideshow cool-aide you mentioned lol

The other movie Thor PF made sure I will never buy another.
As irvy said, worst portrait ever. Made me realise I can live without a Thor.

The other movie Thor PF made sure I will never buy another.
As irvy said, worst portrait ever. Made me realise I can live without a Thor.

I never really paid much attention to the original Thor PF cause as I mentioned not much of a movie PF guy but I hadn't realized it turned out so poorly.

This is soooo bought!!!
Been waiting a Thor PF for a while and since 1st release likeness was wayyyyy off, I've waited... so :hi5:

This is soooo bought!!!
Been waiting a Thor PF for a while and since 1st release likeness was wayyyyy off, I've waited... so :hi5:

Is that one Iron man in your signature the Legendary scale one? If so well done that one looks fantastic, whens it supposed to be released.

I never really paid much attention to the original Thor PF cause as I mentioned not much of a movie PF guy but I hadn't realized it turned out so poorly.

It was pretty bad. The portrait was awful but the paint in the face was even worst, it was so bland and one toned. Just freaking look at it. Sideshow should be embarrassed by that.

thorMoviePF-09.jpg

However the worst crime for me was the fact that they got the color of the helmet wrong, it was pretty dark instead of mirror/silver.

This should come out around Thor 5 :(

Yeah the pose looks similar to the comic PF but I'm hoping they got his legs positioned right this time... If they can nail his likeness and pose is good I'll probably buy him to finish off my movie Avengers line..

Maybe upon full reveal your be pleasantly surprised my friend. Like I said I'm not much of a movie pf guy but the preview pic looks decent I think. But maybe that coffee I had earlier has some of that sideshow cool-aide you mentioned lol

In my Defense, the preview could have just put me in a Bad Mood my Friend as to stealing the pose from the Comic PF

Be Cool Beast
Al

It was pretty bad. The portrait was awful but the paint in the face was even worst, it was so bland and one toned. Just freaking look at it. Sideshow should be embarrassed by that.

View attachment 118967

However the worst crime for me was the fact that they got the color of the helmet wrong, it was pretty dark instead of mirror/silver.

What about those nails. Didn't the All-Mothers tell him to wash his hands after playing in Midgard mud?

Hmm same pose as the new comic PF? Can't be any worse than the likeness on the first Hemsworth PF.

:lecture

This is how the Modern Age Comic Thor PF should have been posed instead of that weird looking left hand :dunno been after a movie Thor but Sideshows last effort totally turned me off with that horrible Chris Hemsworth likeness :yuck

This looks promising so count me in! :rock

You're always in Andy :rotfl

I like the concept. But I'll reserve judgement for an actual photo. If it translates well though, this will be a great looking piece.

Agreed. :goodpost:

View attachment 118967

What about those nails. Didn't the All-Mothers tell him to wash his hands after playing in Midgard mud?

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Back