Thor: Ragnarok (November 3rd, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is 1 and 2?

REX_weekend_at_bernies_kab_140129_16x9_992.jpg

I watched that for the first time in over 10 years and found it far less funny than I remembered. In fact I fell asleep toward the end.

Just saw this with my family. Didn't care for it at all. This movie tried way too hard to be a comedy and failed for me.

I finally had a chance to see it tonight and thoroughly enjoyed it from beginning to end, the only complaint I came out of the theater with was having a hard time embracing cyclops Thor, but even that doesn't bother me a lot given the connection to Odin.

I think I’ve come to the realization that this has been my favorite MCU flick in a while. Normally when I’m having a ****** day, I don’t particularly enjoy movies. But I was having a ****** day, and loved it from start to finish. I can’t remember a boring moment.

Just got back from Ragnarok, fun flick. Like Thor's new look. Blanchett was pretty and Valkyrie was cool. Hulk smashed.

Can you guys believe they put the Ninja Turtles into Injustice?

Saw it again yesterday, in IMAX3D.
Just for the sake of havin' fun in the company, plus tickets were McD's big tasty cheap.

Totally worth it because on our way out of the hall I saw "Jeepers Creepers 3 coming in November 2017" cardboard display in a dark corner. I didn't know it was already produced... Almost passed out from excitement! Next week gonna be awesome! :rock

Just for the sake of havin' fun in the company, plus tickets were McD's big tasty cheap.

Totally worth it because on our way out of the hall I saw "Jeepers Creepers 3 coming in November 2017" cardboard display in a dark corner. I didn't know it was already produced... Almost passed out from excitement! Next week gonna be awesome! :rock

JC3 has already aired on SYFY channel here. So weird. Good thing it wasn't theatrical with all the focus on sex predators and pedos in Hollywood. No way you can slip another Victor Salva movie out in this climate.

Although I guess they did slip it out. Who keeps hiring that guy?

It's meant to be hot garbage. And it looks it too.

Back