Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Andy if you can remake both of his arms (make it completely different) so he doesn't have this awful swimming pose, I will definitely be buying so will a lot of people I imagine.

It will save me $1k as I don't have to get the xm Thor anymore.

/hopeful

Wow beautiful statue and pics also I love ur pedestal, may I ask you where can I get it Pls ? Thx u

Thanks buddy :) it's actually not a pedestal! :lol I've got the statue ontop of my XM Magneto Box which is covered over with a velvet material ;)

Andy if you can remake both of his arms (make it completely different) so he doesn't have this awful swimming pose, I will definitely be buying so will a lot of people I imagine.

It will save me $1k as I don't have to get the xm Thor anymore.

/hopeful

Well due to the position of the body shape, both arms will have to remain the same I'm afraid so just the hands will be customised. Don't worry, once you see the prototypes you'll see how the different switch outs can alter the overall look ;)

For those that are looking to get one BBTS shows they have it in stock ready to ship..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any chance this fits in a Billy IKEA shelf ? Obviously facing mostly to the side. I need 10.5" inches in order to close the doors. 11.5 if I take out the backing.

How much room do you have if you sat him Diagonally?

I can tell you from Back of the base to the tip of his out stretched hand is about 20"

Diagonally shouldn't be a problem. The shelf itself is 31" inches wide it's more the depth that concerns me. I missed out on those Billy shelves with the 15" inch depth a few years ago.

Hey guys, question. My Thor's left foot does not touch the stair at all. Is that normal? Does yours? The right leg with the peg is fully in.

Finally took Thor EX out of the box and I must say that the styrofoam box had dirt, smudges, and dirty hand prints all over it both inside and out. Plus, the styrofoam had a broken corner and missing in spots. I bought new from SSC, so I was really surprised. I wonder if I received a return. Pre-ordered over a year ago. Has this ever happened to anyone else? First time for me. Received edition number 526.

Let's remember has they had to add a piece to each and very piece. They were most likely handled much more then any other piece.

Not very many people even have this yet. (I don't). For one to go out to a customer, returned, and out I again I think is highly unlikely.

Hey guys, question. My Thor's left foot does not touch the stair at all. Is that normal? Does yours? The right leg with the peg is fully in.

Any pegs should be flush with the base. If not, it can easily lead to leaning issues in the future if the figure is not attached firmly to the base. Contact Sideshow CS and tell them you need to resolve the issue.

Any pegs should be flush with the base. If not, it can easily lead to leaning issues in the future if the figure is not attached firmly to the base. Contact Sideshow CS and tell them you need to resolve the issue.
The peg leg is flush, it's the other leg that isnt. I emailed SSC this morning. The hand also has a lot of silver overspray on it as well.

The peg leg is flush, it's the other leg that isnt. I emailed SSC this morning. The hand also has a lot of silver overspray on it as well.

Everything needs to be flush. Are both feet pegged on this piece (I won't get my Thor PF until next week)? If both feet aren't firmly planted to the base, that's just asking for trouble down the line. Especially with these heavy sculpted capes SSC is using (just like the Bats and Supes PFs). Whenever you have weight distribution thrown off by a heavy cape or dynamic pose, leaning issues can occur under the best of circumstances much less if the figure isn't firmly attached to the base. You did the right thing contacting CS. Save yourself the trouble of just asking for a replacement body. The replacements rarely ever fit in the original base you received. Try to push for a complete replacement if they're willing to do that for you. It can save you a lot of time and frustration. Good luck with your replacement.

Everything needs to be flush. Are both feet pegged on this piece (I won't get my Thor PF until next week)?

No, only the front foot is pegged. The back foot just rests on the base. I saw an unboxing video on youtube where this statue had the same problem, back foot slightly elevated. I would think that if the cape caused any leaning, it would force that back leg down onto the platform.

The back leg toe of the boot should touch the base. The entire foot will not because he is lifting his back foot but at least the toe and part of the side of the boot should touch the base. See below.

d019d8548ad2c428546081ffc93ef680.jpg

Well, I FINALLY was able to open mine and this thing is ridiculously awesome. THIS is the quality I expect from Sideshow.

This piece is PERFECTION.

I love the pose. I love the paint app and QC. I love everything about it.

*faith renewed*

Well, I FINALLY was able to open mine and this thing is ridiculously awesome. THIS is the quality I expect from Sideshow.

*faith renewed*

Yay! Congratulations. :viking

*faith renewed*

I was the same way, a bit of a game changer for me.

Back