Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for sharing the video Doug. He looks fantastic. I have him on flex so he won't ship out to me for another 2 weeks or so. Can't wait to add him to my collection.

Got mine! Beautiful piece. Extremely disappointed at the packaging job by sideshow though. Almost every statue I bought from them this year had foam corners and a plastic bag around the art box to protect it from damage during shipping. Not this one. No foam corners. No bag. So naturally my art box has a few deep puncture wounds in the box.

Other than that one of the "metal" circles on the cape is broken off completely. So I've contacted sideshow to ask for a replacement cape. Love the sword. I think I will display him with the sword and the hammer on the base or right in front of the base. Kind of like Thor severed someone's hand who tried to lift Mjolnir. Or maybe I'll put it on Doom's base or something.

But here's hoping Sideshow will send me a new cape!

Also, no sure if related, but there is no Sideshow seal of quality control on the tape of the box.

Does anyone have an issue with the Ragnarok? Mine's bent and its so disappointing. IMG_2585 - Copy.jpg

Some pics of mine guys and most importantly, stay tuned for some awesome custom projects which I'll be commissioning early next year based on this new Thor PF...they'll be over 6 switch out hands available including an awesome spinning hammer :)

9207da86a11aa44e7f8fe185e65f07e8.jpg

47b6a4151c6f5f03d24440830061f16f.jpg

7a62f92619a9aca4038431af5f0b1284.jpg

Got mine opened up and displayed. Very nice, very satisfied. I was planning on not liking him and returning him for a refund but nah, he's a keeper.

Some pics of mine guys and most importantly, stay tuned for some awesome custom projects which I'll be commissioning early next year based on this new Thor PF...they'll be over 6 switch out hands available including an awesome spinning hammer :)

Just like XM Studios. XM completed their clear spinning hammer and discovered that it started developing cracks and would not be suitable for long term use. They ended up destroying nearly 1,000 of them, went back to the drawing board, and decided that it needed to be a painted switch out piece.

Let us know what kind of material your custom spinning hammer will be constructed from.

XM Studios "clear" spinning hammer:

thor03.jpg

Any switch out heads Andy? Maybe bearded?

Hey Ty, yes buddy...a new portrait has been discussed and once the switch out hands see completed then we'll move onto the new portrait. Thinking of maybe a screaming expression of rage perhaps? ;)

If the spinning hammer looks good I might jump on that.

It's gonna look awesome! ;) I saw a glimpse of a smaller scaled spinning hammer that my friend used for another custom piece and when I positioned it next to the Thor PF it literally just gave the piece a whole new look to it and in my opinion worked so well with the pose :)

Nice Andy

Thanks Pau :hi5:

Just like XM Studios. XM completed their clear spinning hammer and discovered that it started developing cracks and would not be suitable for long term use. They ended up destroying nearly 1,000 of them, went back to the drawing board, and decided that it needed to be a painted switch out piece.

Let us know what kind of material your custom spinning hammer will be constructed from.

XM Studios "clear" spinning hammer:

thor03.jpg

That's right buddy...this was also discussed between myself and the sculptor so lots of precautions need to be made during the manufacturing process :)

9207da86a11aa44e7f8fe185e65f07e8.jpg

47b6a4151c6f5f03d24440830061f16f.jpg

Wow beautiful statue and pics also I love ur pedestal, may I ask you where can I get it Pls ? Thx u

Back