Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It took me like 5 minutes of messing with it to get it into the slot without the leather interfering with it. Mine is now flush. Took a while, and there is a seem, but it is not an eye sore in my opinion.

I'll see if I can fix it. Here he is in my display. It's starting to look like Marvel vs DC...

FD141529-8F23-4B68-A162-985BAC4D2B27_zpsfpmbg2dn.jpg

How much bigger do you think batman is than Thor? Actual body size wise in the statues?

I'll see if I can fix it. Here he is in my display. It's starting to look like Marvel vs DC...

FD141529-8F23-4B68-A162-985BAC4D2B27_zpsfpmbg2dn.jpg

Nice! I like how Batgirl couldn't care less about Thor threatening with the hammer. :lol

Hulk seems a little out of place come to think of it, since that one is movie based.

Nice! I like how Batgirl couldn't care less about Thor threatening with the hammer. :lol

Hulk seems a little out of place come to think of it, since that one is movie based.

To me, he looks nothing like the movie hulk. I think that's why he fits so well in to all collections haha

Quick question guys. Seeing as the peg is short in the front foot. Should we worry about possible lean on this guy? I only ask because compared with superman PF, who has had some lean issues. It's about the same situation. Short foot peg, one foot just resting, heavy sculpted cape and body pulling to one side.

The only reason I ask is because I worry it may lean and fall, breaking another statue. I doubt it will lean as I live here in California and weather isn't dire. Maybe 110 degrees high and 50 low

To me, he looks nothing like the movie hulk. I think that's why he fits so well in to all collections haha

Quick question guys. Seeing as the peg is short in the front foot. Should we worry about possible lean on this guy? I only ask because compared with superman PF, who has had some lean issues. It's about the same situation. Short foot peg, one foot just resting, heavy sculpted cape and body pulling to one side.

The only reason I ask is because I worry it may lean and fall, breaking another statue. I doubt it will lean as I live here in California and weather isn't dire. Maybe 110 degrees high and 50 low

I get your concern, but the Thor cape is so much lighter than Supe's cape. I think it will be fine.

Great pics Comboy Tsunami!! Almost makes me want to get the Hulk statue back (the neck seam bothered me too much).

Back