Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just playing with Photoshop. I think it was stronger without the lightning, but I committed, so here it is.

36690696993_cc43e57857_k.jpg

Very nice. This is the best angle from which to view this piece. It really needs to be on a high shelf.

I still am not a fan of the left hand. It looks like he is trying to put a spell on someone. The rest of the statue appears to be top notch though.

I still am not a fan of the left hand. It looks like he is trying to put a spell on someone. The rest of the statue appears to be top notch though.

Do you own this piece? I made fun of and hated the left hand too...but I ordered this anyway. When I got it I loved everything about this statue, even the left hand. This is definitely my top 5 favorite statue and I'm not even that big of a Thor fan.

Thanks, guys.

And Master Blaster isn't wrong. The hand is a non-issue when it's (ahem) "in-hand." (Although it looks a bit weird in my photo, that's mostly due to the angle and my choice of lens, which distorts things in the corners a bit.)

Do you own this piece? I made fun of and hated the left hand too...but I ordered this anyway. When I got it I loved everything about this statue, even the left hand. This is definitely my top 5 favorite statue and I'm not even that big of a Thor fan.

Thanks, guys.

And Master Blaster isn't wrong. The hand is a non-issue when it's (ahem) "in-hand." (Although it looks a bit weird in my photo, that's mostly due to the angle and my choice of lens, which distorts things in the corners a bit.)

It kind of reminds me of the Silver Surfer piece. The pose didn't look great initially, and then it arrived in collections and looked spectacular.

Back