Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if I'd say that about QC being any better. Those Batgirls have some problems it looks like. In my experience mine still come about 60% damaged and 40% good. Some are luckier. I love these pics. I have EX pre ordered with full pay. Ordered him day 1, real excited for him.

We are the minority on here and many post more of the bad and the ugly rather than the high percentage of good ones out there. I must have been extremely lucky with my statues b/c I have little problems by way of QC knock on wood. Doesn't mean there aren't issues out there. Seemed to me Batgirl looked pretty darn good overall save a few nitpicks.

I don't know if I'd say that about QC being any better. Those Batgirls have some problems it looks like. In my experience mine still come about 60% damaged and 40% good. Some are luckier. I love these pics. I have EX pre ordered with full pay. Ordered him day 1, real excited for him.

I've seen 4 with issues, 2 came with white powder on them which when cleaned off the statue was perfect. 1 had unfinished paint on the chest and one had the smallest little nick of a paint chip. I wouldn't say that was really bad out of all the statues that have probably shipped out in the last two weeks.

Any full pay people get shipping/charging notices on this?

I just spoke to a gentlemen that wait listed the ex last week, then converted and got a shipping notice today. His will ship before the weekend...

Just the 3-5 week processing email last week.

Wow Chris he looks like a boss in that group shot. Is that bowen wasp?

Chris already stated that those weren't his pics. They are someone else's and he posted them here for all of us to see. The statue you see of Wasp is a Bowen piece.

I'm also of the opinion that SS QC is improving. I'm happy with pretty much all my recent SS pieces. The only difference I see now with XM are the more creative bases and add ons and also the packaging. You just gotta love the feel of opening up an XM piece.

looking good! :yess: hopefully these pics reinforce the rumours that Sideshows QC is on the up and standards of paint apps and overall quality for their statues will be improved! Have to say that the inhand pics DO look pretty much spot on with what's on their website which is a big positive! Looking forward to this piece...bring on RAGNOROK!!! :rock

dbf6f3b70d03a97fb35f9d916b1cccda.jpg

I agree that I think that SSCs QC is on the rise. There have been so many awesome pieces come out as of late that have just been killer all around. People asked them to step up their game and they definitely seem to have listened

Just in my experience. QC is no ha. This baby's gonna on top for me next to green Hulk when he ships. I'd like it behind glass but I he needs to be next to Hulk.

Damn, he looks great. Was always a fan of this statue and had it on PO for ages. Good to see this turned out that good. And those are some bad ass quadriceps by the way :lol

Always wondered though what those small leather straps are. They don't seem to have any purpose. Just run across his chest and behind his back to his belt.

looking good! :yess: hopefully these pics reinforce the rumours that Sideshows QC is on the up and standards of paint apps and overall quality for their statues will be improved! Have to say that the inhand pics DO look pretty much spot on with what's on their website which is a big positive! Looking forward to this piece...bring on RAGNOROK!!! :rock

dbf6f3b70d03a97fb35f9d916b1cccda.jpg

I agree it does look really good. I still don't know what is going on with his left hand though. It is small but it bugs me (sort of like the new Spiderman base and the Daredevil chopsticks). I'd probably get all 3 of these statues if these things were resolved (although it is saving me some cash:)

Back