Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. This wait is going to be killer. Haha. My shelf is lonely and needs it some Thor and hulk!

I'm hoping that these price hikes were to get their QC in line a bit. These statues lately seem to be above standard lately. Love it!

Wow looks great! Also looks like the tipped the sword backward a bit more so it's not sticking nearly vertical. Now I'm definitely looking forward to getting mine!

I'm hoping that these price hikes were to get their QC in line a bit. These statues lately seem to be above standard lately. Love it!

I am starting to wonder that too because there have been SO many hits for SSC lately with good QC, if you ignore the IM statues... lol. Honestly, they are kicking butt. There is a part of me that is only two or three mouse clicks away from ordering this.

hate the sword!

I don't hate it. It looks good. Just don't think I'll ever display it.

I'm going to be honest, I disliked the face at first too, but the production face looks younger and better than the Proto in my opinion.

Any full pay people get shipping/charging notices on this?

I just spoke to a gentlemen that wait listed the ex last week, then converted and got a shipping notice today. His will ship before the weekend...

The seam for the switch out is quite obvious, don't you guys think?
Unless the arm hasn't been fully pushed in.

I don't know if I'd say that about QC being any better. Those Batgirls have some problems it looks like. In my experience mine still come about 60% damaged and 40% good. Some are luckier. I love these pics. I have EX pre ordered with full pay. Ordered him day 1, real excited for him.

Back