Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. Me I'm just gonna trade that one in. Should get me something nice for it. This one's gonna be the Thor piece for me.

:lecture

Well said.

This blows XM's Thor out of the water in my opinion.

This piece is perfect. Don't know why I didn't get my PO in sooner, but so glad I did.

This is going to be amazing.

I have confirmed with SSC that this is shipping in multiple batches (with no apparent order or reasoning to the shipping). So I am just going to sit tight and print these in hand pics out to display for now.

I haven't gotten one. I asked sideshow if they could change my final flex pay from Aug 5th to today. They said no and said this is 3 to 5 weeks away.

Lol. They told me yesterday they hadn't received a single shipment of thors. Then they said they got one small shipment that will go out to some flex pay individuals. Then I told them I personally know someone who wait listed last week, converted this week and got a shipping notice for the 30th of this month. Then she said that it must have been a glitch in the system...

I mean absolutely no disrespect, but it seems like SSC keeps their customer service ladies 100% OUT OF THE LOOP.

he came out just like the proto! great to see. Still not a fan of the pose or exclusive, but the quality is there. congrats to everyone who scored him.

I haven't gotten one. I asked sideshow if they could change my final flex pay from Aug 5th to today. They said no and said this is 3 to 5 weeks away.

Well, it's ONLY 3 - 5 weeks away....I mean....c'mon....what's that? 21-35 days....I mean....Right, guys? Heh. heh.

jan.gif

Back